Last Poster #7

Razznik

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Got to tell you this. When I was in Hospital security 2nd shift, a guy parked in the far back corner of the front lot. I was about to go check it when a deputy pulled in, he asked what was going on and I told him. He decided to walk out with me. We got there and the guy was in the car drinking beer. The deputy asks for license and registration. The guy gets out of the car hands him his license and reg and then starts this stupid little dance, while holding a can of beer and singing, "you can't arrest me I'm not driving, you can't arrest me I'm not driving" must have gone through about a dozen verses of this when the deputy looked at him and asked..."how'd you get here"...the response... "I drove".... which was followed by the deputy saying.. "drove....huh...you're under arrest"
Haha
How did the drunk guy react?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Y'all do know I live in Texas, right....

And you know who else lives in Texas........

1645382329683.jpeg

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not a happy day at all... been taking our dog to the vet as her breathing has been really labored and fast.. her heart murmur condition has progressed rather rapidly and today they had to break the bad news, we may not have much longer left... not really coping at all and we're just a mess... she's 9 years old but we thought we'd have her for many many more years. Can't stop crying, I fear this will break me a bit. She's on more meds that will basically slow the process down and make sure she's more comfortable, but we'll have to make the call when it gets worse and quality of life goes down...

Will take it one day at a time.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Not a happy day at all... been taking our dog to the vet as her breathing has been really labored and fast.. her heart murmur condition has progressed rather rapidly and today they had to break the bad news, we may not have much longer left... not really coping at all and we're just a mess... she's 9 years old but we thought we'd have her for many many more years. Can't stop crying, I fear this will break me a bit. She's on more meds that will basically slow the process down and make sure she's more comfortable, but we'll have to make the call when it gets worse and quality of life goes down...

Oh I’m so sorry.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

I so know how you feel. They are family.....so sorry for your sadness and pain.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

many hugs to you and the pup.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That is so hard to go through. You guys will be in my thoughts.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score

Nothing is harder than that feeling of impending loss, you have my heartfelt sympathy.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Very sorry to hear this, been there myself a few times, it is a hard thing to go through...that is all you can do is make her comfortable

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...Mrs Xue is having every carpet we have changed....... of course she went to work and I am here doing the work that needs to be done ahead of the installers.... I have never been so happy to have 3 rooms that have hardwood floors in my life

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...Mrs Xue is having every carpet we have changed....... of course she went to work and I am here doing the work that needs to be done ahead of the installers.... I have never been so happy to have 3 rooms that have hardwood floors in my life
We only have carpet left in the bedrooms, and are debating removing them there.