Last Poster #7

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One Austin Texas elementary teacher told me that 75% of the elementary school that he is teaching have COVID. His class have 50 students. Only 12 students are in the class. All other students are sick with COVID and stay home.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
One Austin Texas elementary teacher told me that 75% of the elementary school that he is teaching have COVID. His class have 50 students. Only 12 students are in the class. All other students are sick with COVID and stay home.
Oh geez, crazy... yeah it's really ramping up here too. Half my partner's family have/had it recently, some very very unwell... stay safe all

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I seriously dont deserve my wife. She is handling the news far better the I am. She said today that atleast she now has an opportunity to say goodbye and make awesome memories for the kids. She said I could drive to the store to pick up dinner and die in a car accident and never had an opportunity for closure. Atleast now I know and I can make the best of every last second I have.
How is it going?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
DANG its 2:30 already. All I've done all day was clear snow out of the driveway this morning, and then sit myself down and watch TV...... Time to get out of the chair and go get some exercise one....

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How is it going?
Not great she's still dropping weight. She was 98 pounds this morning. So she lost 3 more pounds this week. She is trying to eat more but it's not sticking to her. They keep trying to adjust her meds and see if they can get something to work but so far no luck.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
DANG its 2:30 already. All I've done all day was clear snow out of the driveway this morning, and then sit myself down and watch TV...... Time to get out of the chair and go get some exercise one....
I know I've been sitting in front of my computer all day and have nothing accomplished. I have a big presentation tomorrow and have nothing done for it. I just cant concentrate today for some reason.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Today is definitely a day to lounge around.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not great she's still dropping weight. She was 98 pounds this morning. So she lost 3 more pounds this week. She is trying to eat more but it's not sticking to her. They keep trying to adjust her meds and see if they can get something to work but so far no luck.
I wish I could send you what little weight I have to spare.
It gets kind of hard to eat when you got out of the habit
keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Wish the price of wood would get back to normal. Thought it would be fun to make an end grain cutting board with a double helix design for my daughter’s birthday. Walnut in particular is just outrageous.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Wish the price of wood would get back to normal. Thought it would be fun to make an end grain cutting board with a double helix design for my daughter’s birthday. Walnut in particular is just outrageous.

You realize this is all tied to you Washington state folks hoarding cream cheese don't you :D

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that recently, folks seem to be getting along around here? Seems to be less bickering and badgering on the site. What changed (not that I'm complaining)?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
You realize this is all tied to you Washington state folks hoarding cream cheese don't you :D
I made a cheese cake in my new oven a few days ago. I turned it out great. Those lbs of cream cheese I have stockpiled came in really handy.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I made a cheese cake in my new oven a few days ago. I turned it out great. Those lbs of cream cheese I have stockpiled came in really handy.

OH!!!! So you Washington state folk are hoarding OVENS TOO!!!! no wonder I've been waiting 6 months for a new oven and it STILL is not suppose to be here until March.....

Latest Discussions