Last Poster #7

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
my mom is going to send me my Great Grandmother's cookbook she started to keep when she was a young girl. A lot of game
And liqueurs.
I wonder if her lemon cookies 'for adults' are included.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Speaking of cream cheese, I've always thought it was funny that there isn't a New York cream cheese... I mean, Philadelphia? Do they even eat as much cream cheese as New Yorkers?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Speaking of cream cheese, I've always thought it was funny that there isn't a New York cream cheese... I mean, Philadelphia? Do they even eat as much cream cheese as New Yorkers?

Now you're just rubbing it in...and trying to hard to be shunned....just like @Dirty Dog did....and it took him YEARS to get a proper shunning

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The crazy part is Philadelphia Cream Cheese was invented in NY

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Mrs Xue had her office staff out for their annual Christmas luncheon. All went well as normal, but I learned something, that I was completely unaware of....there are apparently plans to have a traditional taijiquan class at her office, regularly, in the near future..... guess who the teacher is supposed to be....... no one was more surprised than me.... I did however have to tell them it would be kind of hard to do before the knee is better..... to which I was told of course, we know that......that is why it is in the future....

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mrs Xue had her office staff out for their annual Christmas luncheon. All went well as normal, but I learned something, that I was completely unaware of....there are apparently plans to have a traditional taijiquan class at her office, regularly, in the near future..... guess who the teacher is supposed to be....... no one was more surprised than me.... I did however have to tell them it would be kind of hard to do before the knee is better..... to which I was told of course, we know that......that is why it is in the future....
Umm..... Congratulations?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well I’m relieved to have had pretty much an entire day devoted to making a present for my older daughter. She’s an old soul and loves to bake so I want to make a small pie safe. I have a some old ikea shelves and scrap wood to use.

I’ve been stressed that I wouldn’t be able to finish but I pretty much got it all together today. I just need to take the door off, paint and decorate and I’m done.

6AFD4FB8-F00C-4B33-A79A-16B9B3958A4B.jpeg7A64400A-C7C3-4C1B-8F91-E007155A92C1.jpeg

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well I’m relieved to have had pretty much an entire day devoted to making a present for my older daughter. She’s an old soul and loves to bake so I want to make a small pie safe. I have a some old ikea shelves and scrap wood to use.

I’ve been stressed that I wouldn’t be able to finish but I pretty much got it all together today. I just need to take the door off, paint and decorate and I’m done.

View attachment 27724View attachment 27725
Great job.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We wrapped our final installation of the year yesterday. Two autonomous lines that merge, package, and store onto racking (two 300,00sq/ft buildings). It was my first time working with autonomous tow motors. Pretty freaking cool and amazingly easy to commission. I am not allowed to go into details, but it is wild to watch the four driverless tow motors carrying a ton of finished goods from one building to another, stacking them in their bin location, and coming back to pick up the next load. If we can improve on the motion efficiency a fifth tow motor will be added.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, after not feeling great for a couple days, acid reflux issues returning, checking my BP today, which is usually 110/70, and it was 134/87. My weight is up, my knee still is not recovered........so...it is time to seriously head back to vegetarianism..... so I will go back to pollotarianism...started today.

pollotarian - mostly vegetarian but also eats chicken.

The youngest Xue told us after Thanksgiving she was going to try pescatarianism

Pescatarianism refers to a diet that includes fish and fish products, vegetables, legumes and sometimes dairy, while excluding meat and poultry. Pescatarianism is a great diet for those trying to reduce or eliminate meat consumption, but who still want to benefit from animal protein.Pescatarianism
The youngest xue told us after Thanksgiving she was going to try

Latest Discussions