Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Today is "national" black cow day, referring to a root beer float. Not a bad idea for a nice Summer day.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best of luck, Xue Sheng. I hope everything goes smoothly and you recover quickly.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, its over, at least the surgery. It has not been fun. Lots of pain yesterday, passed out a lot, got a fever. Ended up in the ER last night for 8 hours, per the ortho doc. concerns about, blood clots, secondary infection and passing out, possibly blood clot or blood loss.

No blood clots, no blood loss, no secondary infection. And sorry @Steve no posting on heavy narcotics, the Oxycodone was lowering my blood pressure and everytime I stood up, I'd pass out.

But to be honest, I'm not sure I would do it again.....time will tell

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, its over, at least the surgery. It has not been fun. Lots of pain yesterday, passed out a lot, got a fever. Ended up in the ER last night for 8 hours, per the ortho doc. concerns about, blood clots, secondary infection and passing out, possibly blood clot or blood loss.

No blood clots, no blood loss, no secondary infection. And sorry @Steve no posting on heavy narcotics, the Oxycodone was lowering my blood pressure and everytime I stood up, I'd pass out.

Glad you're back home and they figured out what was going on. Hope the recovery goes well, man!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Damn, brother. But it's over, at least that part.

Keeping you in my thoughts, stay strong, rest.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Sounds rough.
Hope the rest is going much better!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I looked up the franchise behind the new doll I bought from the bargain table.
Oye.....
ZOMG IT IS HIGH SCHOOL
and all the cliches that come with it.

It starts off with the 'protagonist' ditching her best friend (and devoted fan) for new girls.
and the upperclass students are conceited....
The only male doll (I try not to get into the quagmire of female dolls) in the lineup is - of course - the heartthrob star athlete dude. Naturally he is pretty and I suppose smart as well.

I sat through the introduction, Never got to the solution of the ZOMG PROBLEM ON THE FIRST DAY !!!1!!!1!!
And I am not sure I could stomach this.

Now, this is 2021,
Can we base a story on something else than vloggers, 'influencers', fashion, and good looking people only?

There is so much more to do than this shallow pit of nonsense.
(and omg, the voices....it started out with over the top 'acting' and lots of screeching)

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sorry this happened to you. In case nobody there thought to tell you, one option for things like this is to take half a dose twice as often.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score

Ah far out... that does not sounds pleasant at all... take care of yourself and hope recovery goes well

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sorry this happened to you. In case nobody there thought to tell you, one option for things like this is to take half a dose twice as often.

thanks, nobody did mention that. But they now have me on Tramadol, Celecoxib and Tylenol 500mg and this seems to be working.

A friend of mine had this surgery about 2 years ago, he could not handle the oxycodone either, but he just stopped taking it and switched to Scotch :)

Latest Discussions