Last Poster #7

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
I honestly had no idea this was a thing, either. I've eaten pickles that are literally years old.
I wonder if the cucumbers were already bad during the pickling process? It's the only thing that I can come up with.

It's a cold, cold world when the pickles start going bad.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It appears I spoke to soon.....went into work today...... sinus infection returned with. vengeance, head hurts, feel like everything is vibrating, it is affecting my vision, Sinus will do that, especially after cataract and retina surgeries, and I can't type well either, and I was not good at that before this...... dealing with the main IT group, which is always frustration is today maddening, I have no patience for them...... I think I'm going home.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I wonder if the cucumbers were already bad during the pickling process? It's the only thing that I can come up with.

It's a cold, cold world when the pickles start going bad.
Maybe, though I guess it's possible they just went bad. I mean, only twinkies last forever.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, once I walked out of my office, my symptoms got a little better.... I' thinking there is something there (no its not work :) ) that I'm allergic too.

Still have sinus issues, but Mrs Wu is now treating me with TCM.... felt a whole lot better after acupuncture.
Very lucky to have in-house tcm....

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
It's spring in Texas........again. Sunshine and 60.
We've had a pretty nice run recently... 50s and sunny. Some rain in the middle, but we take whatever Vitamin D we can get this time of year.

Every time the sun comes out, it's like this:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
For the LEOs and ex-LEO's in the house...or anyone else who wants to read it too

Just talking with someone and reminded me of a stupid criminal act a few years back.

State office getting new laptops, but not ready to issue yet
Storing laptops in a secure area on the loading dock
Can't get into room with out signing out the key
2 dozen laptops mysteriously vanish from secure room
1 week later, 24 brand new Laptops appear on ebay for sale
Contact matches one of the folks who signed out the key...including work email address
Guess who got arrested and lost his job

Latest Discussions