Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Also, how good's green tea!

@Xue Sheng , what's been your tea of choice lately?

Lately it has been a lot English Breakfast for black tea. I also have a wonderful Pu Erh tea that my wife got directly from the Chinese guy who grows and dries it himself.

But for green tea I like both zhu cha (aka pearl tea or gunpowder tea) and Genmaicha (aka brown rice tea)

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lately it has been a lot English Breakfast for black tea. I also have a wonderful Pu Erh tea that my wife got directly from the Chinese guy who grows and dries it himself.

But for green tea I like both zhu cha (aka pearl tea or gunpowder tea) and Genmaicha (aka brown rice tea)
Ahhh yum... very nice.

Yeah I need to find some decent loose leaf green tea, there are a few local places, but wowza there are so many different varieties of green tea haha.

I've tried matcha before as well and loved that, so pretty sure I'll get back into that (although I didn't do the pure proper way of preparing matcha, this was a tea bag variety... sacrilege right 🤣)

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ahhh yum... very nice.

Yeah I need to find some decent loose leaf green tea, there are a few local places, but wowza there are so many different varieties of green tea haha.

I've tried matcha before as well and loved that, so pretty sure I'll get back into that (although I didn't do the pure proper way of preparing matcha, this was a tea bag variety... sacrilege right 🤣)
You mean there is something other than tea bag???:D

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
And here we go, buckle up, or swashbuckle up. Never gets old playing Monkey Island. A comedy piratey adventure, yarrrrr!
20211011_110636.jpg

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
There was an earthquake off the coast of Hawaii today. Shook my house like a rag doll for about seven seconds. The dog barked, I barked, then we both had a cookie.
I laugh at the last bit 🤣, but I really hope you're all okay brother.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I laugh at the last bit 🤣, but I really hope you're all okay brother.
I'm great, Simon, thank you. Little earthquakes are okay, this was a 6.1 but it was off the coast. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in a big one. The dog seemed to like it, though, got all big with her barks.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hmm....maybe that needs to be on my "to play" list.
Oh... I can't speak highly enough of it. Point-and-click puzzle solving adventure that is also very funny (although the 4th and 5th are not strictly point and click anymore, different controls).

"Tales" is the 5th and very last installment (sooo hoping they make more eventually). I think you can get the first 3 or 4 in a bundle pack on Steam...

Edit: just checked, ah yes they have a really nice bundle deal going!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
You guys in Phoenix have it made. I’m sorry to be heading back to the drizzle and grey skies in Seattle. :)

7F329469-404A-467A-B164-2043D17CBE79.jpeg

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Oh... I can't speak highly enough of it. Point-and-click puzzle solving adventure that is also very funny (although the 4th and 5th are not strictly point and click anymore, different controls).

"Tales" is the 5th and very last installment (sooo hoping they make more eventually). I think you can get the first 3 or 4 in a bundle pack on Steam...

Edit: just checked, ah yes they have a really nice bundle deal going!
I really liked the old LucasArts games, too. Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, Grim Fandango, etc.

Another one I can’t remember the name, but it was a point and click puzzle game set in New Orleans. Detective game.

Latest Discussions