Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Logged in by accident actually and so..while I'm here I had to make an announcement in another section. Will likely be back to regular posting.....You can tell @Buka, he can stop trying to track me down, because he will never find me.....I've been hiding in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door that says 'Beware of the Leopard...and I'm wearing Groucho glasses....oh wait...I just told him were I was...DANG IT!!!! Now I have to find another hiding space.
Glad to see you back, whoever you are.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Logged in by accident actually and so..while I'm here I had to make an announcement in another section. Will likely be back to regular posting.....You can tell @Buka, he can stop trying to track me down, because he will never find me.....I've been hiding in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door that says 'Beware of the Leopard...and I'm wearing Groucho glasses....oh wait...I just told him were I was...DANG IT!!!! Now I have to find another hiding space.
Awesome to have ya back Xue, we've missed ya, hope you're well :)

Oh and you've only really missed more spaaaaammers ugh....

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In forty years of teaching, never really had a problem kid. My guess is these kids must be really young.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
20181217_200744.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Aside from the fact this is JUST hilarious (do not eat or drink anything while reading this), it reminded me of a very real incident involving a practical application of such a tactic in martial arts. A very tall, very big gentleman came at me in an attack line with an overhead strike. While it was common knowledge he was just a big teddy bear, you can't fight hundreds of thousands of years of primal instinct "Oh my god, the abominable snowman is about to kill me!" with a few years of acquaintance - whenever I had to face him, my mind wend blank with terror. He was coming at me pretty fast, it was a dedicated attack, so I screeched at him - just to see what was happen (or maybe just out of sheer desperation). He almost fell face down - fully in accordance with the laws of physics, because he was teetering on the balls of his feet. I am now further inspired by Goofus the Peacock to perfect this technique. I specifically want to learn this particular Most Terrifying Honk.
48359982_1952352481500679_6942038065242177536_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.