- Moderator
- #1,881
Yeah. Mine's actually kinda rude sometimes.tell her to come by my house. my cars are very offensive!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah. Mine's actually kinda rude sometimes.tell her to come by my house. my cars are very offensive!
"Thanks, man. I needed a new gun."
I did an hour of BARRE and an hour of flex-and-stretch (the stretch-focused version of yoga). Considering adding belly dancing to my regime. Who is with me?Spent the morning at the YMCA again...wish I could do that more than once a week. It was great.
Did a mile on a Lateral machine.... I like that thing
![]()
I did an hour of BARRE and an hour of flex-and-stretch (the stretch-focused version of yoga). Considering adding belly dancing to my regime. Who is with me?
Yep. I feel his pain.@gpseymour 's car is a wreck!![]()
HulaI did an hour of BARRE and an hour of flex-and-stretch (the stretch-focused version of yoga). Considering adding belly dancing to my regime. Who is with me?
I did an hour of BARRE and an hour of flex-and-stretch (the stretch-focused version of yoga). Considering adding belly dancing to my regime. Who is with me?
I don't think I've ever been on one of those. I tend toward the rowing machines, myself. For some reason, it's one of the very few cardio machines that doesn't bore me to tears.Spent the morning at the YMCA again...wish I could do that more than once a week. It was great.
Did a mile on a Lateral machine.... I like that thing
![]()
Now, now. She's not that bad, unless you look in the back seat or the trunk.@gpseymour 's car is a wreck!![]()
Now, now. She's not that bad, unless you look in the back seat or the trunk.

Do you have a sparkly scarf with little jingly things on it? Because I want to see that.Actually been there, done that. It was a long time ago and a whole lot of fun.
That's good too! I don't think we have any Hula classes at the Y.Hula
I don't think I've ever been on one of those. I tend toward the rowing machines, myself. For some reason, it's one of the very few cardio machines that doesn't bore me to tears.