AngryHobbit
Senior Master
Prosciutto is a kind of bacon. Upscale delicious bacon.I wasn't bacon...it was prosciutto.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Prosciutto is a kind of bacon. Upscale delicious bacon.I wasn't bacon...it was prosciutto.
I like that much better. It makes sense.Just made some alterations above, am sure it's what you actually meant![]()
Definitely true about the world of publishing. It's dog eat dog out there.Thatās great, writing should be enjoyable....except for the times you want to rip your hair out and jump out the window.
Iād love to read it when itās done. Or now if you want. Iāve helped some folks through the writing process over the years, several have been published. Nasty, harsh world the publishing business is. But if you want feedback Iāll give it, not according to my tastes, but in line with what Iāve learned about the business.
Writing is work. Good writing is LOTS of work.Both? I enjoy writing, but if I start doing something I want to do it well. Which in this case, to me, would be making it publishworthy.
Now it's back to not making any sense. Which language are you speaking? Is this Chinese?Just made some alterations above, am sure it's what you actually meant
Might I approach reverently, sire? I do not know you, but others speak of you as a veritable legend of Martial Talk. I dare not impose.Dudes.
Very.Published a new story. It's about failed suicide by starvation. It has dogs in it. It's cute. Right, @gpseymour ?
Prosciutto is a kind of bacon. Upscale delicious bacon.
Now it's back to not making any sense. Which language are you speaking? Is this Chinese?
ŠŠµŃ, бекон ŠæŃŠµŠŗŃŠ°ŃнŃй, вкŃŃŠ½Ńй Šø Š·Š°Š¼ŠµŃŠ°ŃŠµŠ»ŃŠ½Ńй.No it was English
This is Chinese
å¹ę ¹ęÆéŖę¶åę¶åæē
Maybe this will help
ŠŃкон гнŃŃŠ½Ńй Šø Š¾ŃŠ²ŃŠ°ŃŠøŃŠµŠ»ŃŠ½Ńй
Incidentally, a food cannot be "гнŃŃŠ½Ńй" - this particular adjective is normally used to describe people or actions.No it was English
This is Chinese
å¹ę ¹ęÆéŖę¶åę¶åæē
Maybe this will help
ŠŃкон гнŃŃŠ½Ńй Šø Š¾ŃŠ²ŃŠ°ŃŠøŃŠµŠ»ŃŠ½Ńй
ŠŠøŠŗŠ°ŠŗŠ¾Š¹ бекон не ŠŗŃаŃив, вкŃŃŠµŠ½ Šø ŠæŃŠµŠŗŃŠ°ŃŠµŠ½..
Incidentally, a food cannot be "гнŃŃŠ½Ńй" - this particular adjective is normally used to describe people or actions.
If I ever said such a thing, I would have to wonder if I was possessed by some evil demon.Fixed that for you....
That's why I never use Google Translate for anything contextual or to do whole sentences - only for individual words.PFHHT...what would a native speaker know...Google Translate is never wrong
You should see how it butchers Chinese every now and then
I never wonder about that.If I ever said such a thing, I would have to wonder if I was possessed by some evil demon.

You're missing most of the fun, my dear.That's why I never use Google Translate for anything contextual or to do whole sentences - only for individual words.
I translate works by great author. Classics. Immortal masterpieces. Would you let Google Translate anywhere near an immortal masterpiece? That's like using Lincoln logs to try and replicate Taj Mahal.You're missing most of the fun, my dear.