Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So far, so good. But I've only been up a couple hours.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have worn out Amazon Prime.
it works well since my husband also wears it out for shopping (gawd, all the boxes!!)
I had Prime for several months, but never got around to watching much on their streaming service. Streaming ability is limited for us - crappy internet choices.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
How's everyones days going so far?
Been okay, girlfriend's young brother having a fair few struggles at the moment, so brought my old set of Crossbows & Catapults each person sets up their own team's battlefield/stronghold, building brick walls, your weapons which are literally two catapults and a crossbow, tent, flags and 8 warriors including a leader, and you have to knock down all the opponent's warriors to win) over and we played that for probably about 5 hours. Was good fun :)

Thanks for asking :). How was your day?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been stuporing hard lately for some reason. I haven't published anything in a month and haven't translated in weeks. I have been drawing though. So... that's something.
Try drawing shapes that look oddly like letters, and combining them. Eventually it will turn into a great novel translation. If 50 monkeys with a typewriter can do it, so can you

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Had to coach a 18 year old going through benzo/alc withdrawal. He came to the hospital thinking he was having a psychotic break. Worked out in the end though, he's safe, successfully detoxing, and understands what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.