Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a book today:bookworm:(pirate latitudes by michael crichton). No, I didnt scratch out the boring/confusing parts and add more colorful/interesting ideas. Not this time! :D

Read a book today:bookworm:(pirate latitudes by michael crichton). No, I didnt scratch out the boring/confusing parts and add more colorful/interesting ideas. Not this time! :D

Not his best work by a long ways, in my opinion.

Just had one of our resident MT trolls... call me a troll...now that was funny
Is that so? :D
2879775-internet_troll.jpg

I know right... though if it were me it would they would probably be right in their accusations; I do relish coming up with my astute spasmodically devious and habitually dim witted notions :D

All this MA training and still I'm getting helplessly dragged to a Halloween party...........help

13 hour shift. On a Saturday. On a holiday.
That was not really fun. :(

How crazy was it?
I spend 2 days in pain....off days are increasingly for the birds.

Now....
How can I achieve the impossible: Tell the husband not to pour half the laundry detergent down the drain (or dish detergent) without hurting his tender feelings...
I mean, it IS ridiculous....when it's the cheap crap, it does not matter much, but Palmolive? You can wash the world with one bottle.
And my knock-off Tide is cheaper than the original, true, but it's still 7 bucks. Not to mention that all the soap is bad for the septic service.

Add 'quitt F'ing with the D*** dial of the fridge' to my problems....
I think I need to take the friggin knob off....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back