Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing interest? Losing interest?! Don't be ridiculous... how could you possibly become bored when your reading these fascinating and cleverly written posts :D

Ok, this was weird:
Yesterday a patient asked me to say a special prayer for her.
Sure, I say, wondering if she knows (well, obviously not) that I am really not that religious.
But as I have given my word I do cobble something together that could pass for a prayer (not in front of her, now mind you). Because I said I would.

Today the patient starts on about 'yesterday I felt like I asked you to pray for me' and I tell her, that indeed she had.
She explains to me, that God had told her to ask me, as I was a 'Prayer Warrior'

Oh, wow.
There I was, thinking 'I will do the best I can for you, but I am really not that good at this'
I do consider myself more spiritual than anything, not religious, closer to paganism...more a witch (albeit white) than a saint.

Bogus or real?
Or was it just my assurance I would pray that made her feel better?

It was 29 degrees Fahrenheit here this morning and it is going to top out at a whopping 56... and my knee hurts so it looks like I will not be teaching tonight

It's not 'cold' here, it's just raining. Plus of course I am sore and stiff and tired....and I don't want to crank the heat up that far!

It's not 'cold' here, it's just raining. Plus of course I am sore and stiff and tired....and I don't want to crank the heat up that far!

It's cold here... Only 60-freaking-4.
I might have to put on long pants!

LOL!

Sadly, on off days, my hands don't assume functionality as quickly as on work days.....And I forgot to take my Vitamin I again this morning....

Good classes today. Spent some time before class working with a 14 year old 9th geup who really shows promise.

Been on MT for 2 minutes and I am already annoyed...one more post about trying to justify a styles worth based on grappling and I think I will explode..... but to be fair...I was mostly annoyed before I got here so......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back