Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You're telling me how much it sucks to have one eye? :rofl:

I know about your eye, that why I don't believe you about sharks, you don't know WHAT they're doing when you're not looking :D

And I am not just telling you how it sucks to have one eye, the entire process all 5 weeks of it, I would prefer not to repeat.

On the other hand, sparring is only a small part of martial arts. My own instructor doesn't spar any more, and has not ever since he was found to have a handful of AVMs. Doesn't mean he's not still learning, nor does it seem to have negatively impacted his ability to teach.

And always remember...
What your wife doesn't know about won't hurt you.

Actually I am good with all of it, which surprised me, I have been rather relaxed about the entire thing. And once she calms down I will be back at taijiquan and push hands and working on qinna again and I plan on going back to refine Siu Nim Tao (wing chun 1st form) because it is an amazing form if you use it for qigong. But that hardcore stuff is done....Heck I am getting to old for a lot of it anyway and I was thinking that right after I got hit in the eye and before the whole detachment thing started

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yeah but as the come up on the blind side

stock-photo-shark-ready-to-eat-shark-with-its-mouth-open-wide-wearing-a-neckerchief-holding-a-knife-and-101622094.jpg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah... all they want to do is kiss the camera... they like a good closeup as much as an diva...

Note that I am laughing, not screaming in terror as I am eaten. :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those were a nurse shark and a gray reef shark.

These are Bull Sharks...

Of the sharks in your meme, I'd happily dive (not swim...) with any of them. Except the last two. I want nothing to do with them...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Those were a nurse shark and a gray reef shark.

These are Bull Sharks...

Of the sharks in your meme, I'd happily dive (not swim...) with any of them. Except the last two. I want nothing to do with them...

Gray reef..... not swimming with those and I am most certainly not swimming with Bull sharks.... they don't come bother me in my house so I won't go bother them in theirs :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Damn.... my wife said I need to take it easy and now my Taiji shifu told me I should hold off on coming back and take it easy...... sheeesh

So I guess it is back to...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
totally unrelated to anything posted here but....

Its always nice when you present someone with an olive branch and they take and attempt to beat you with it...sheesh

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was it an olive branch or a switch? They look so much alike...

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions