Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Did it again....

Cleaned house all day yesterday. Made a little progress....

And I took the Ibuprofen early, so I am sore, not crippled today....:eek:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
PUSH HANDS!!!!! :boing1:

for the first time in well over a year I was able to do push hands with my shifu last night and it was awesome..... and when it was done my knees were fine.... and it felt great to be pushing, getting locked and thrown around again :cool:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
PUSH HANDS!!!!! :boing1:

for the first time in well over a year I was able to do push hands with my shifu last night and it was awesome..... and when it was done my knees were fine.... and it felt great to be pushing, getting locked and thrown around again :cool:

I like push hands, but I always get confused on which direction to push :D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
have had a wicked couple of days at ranges rally track near bala in north wales :)

picked up a couple of new customers and a co-drive in a scooby for the next 2 rounds which is really really good fun :) i got taken down the track last year and practically s£$t myself :( it was proper scary but at least i got a heads up ;)

remembered to try and do a full workout too today --- epic win :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Was talking to younger sister and her weird friends were over and i thought they were weird kids :hmm:

But you know what one of the kids said I was the smartest person he knows. (clearly he understands geniyus when he sees it...) :D

Today is going to be a good goju class :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Was talking to younger sister and her weird friends were over and i thought they were weird kids :hmm:

But you know what one of the kids said I was the smartest person he knows. (clearly he understands geniyus when he sees it...) :D

Today is going to be a good goju class :)

soooo much to say......

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't like leg sweeps :whip: there scary when you least expect it, and on one of the bunkai (saifa bunkai) at the end there's a sweep and hyperextension, the leg sweep being the scary part cause you fall backwards

soooo much to say......

Preferably good things :D

Status
Not open for further replies.