Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I got scarfs on my dao, so far the only one getting distracted by the colors swinging around is myself...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just found out that the person I told the rather crude gamer joke to is still very much butt sore about the comment....:lfao: Asking for an apology, no less....
I am afraid it would be rather insincere, likely laced with another insult....
I AM sorry, I don't find sex or self gratification nasty....:)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What was the joke?

Sent from my HP ElitePad 1000 G2 using Tapatalk

Gamer joke, when noobs ask 'why'. Before terryl came back it wasn't too far back...but now you probably have to wade through a million pages :)

Just got a finger from another forum...
turns out that people who have no problems putting their fellow posters down have a rather thin skin...
(but then again...I know I was giving the envelope an ultra propulsion move across the table by posting popular online gamer references...
biggrin.gif
)

Here, quoting myself for you, just don't call me an egomaniac now! :D

No wait, didn't tell the joke here either....
Well, it was about self gratification....

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
this reminds me of my doggy :)

the more you tell him he's really good and the more pats and strokes you give the more he starts strutting his stuff LoL :)

sort of "my ego is bigger than yours" neh neh n neh neh ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
back to training for me on tuesday :) yippee :)

not been training properly for about 3 weeks :( am really up for it - "i'm so excited that i just can't hide it" ;) got up this morning and didn't need the painkillers which i was most surprised about :)

so am looking forward to an intense pad session cos my waistline is starting to grow :( prolly do less with the right kicks for a week or so but fight night is nearly upon us :)

roll on september 24th --- i'm fully rested and i'm pretty sure that i could let the red mist drop in double quick time ;)

in the back of my mind i keep on wondering what's gunna get trashed next --- i've done both tibs / fibs / ankles / feet over the few years so is it gunna be hands / arms / shoulders this time ;)

other than that the sun in shining again :) my god i know 2 days in row - something is seriously wrong with the weather cos we've not had the tropical storms that we normally get (we get what eastern america get but 2 weeks after they've had it) and my wardrobe just isn't cut out for it :) my closet is full of fleece jackets and waterproofs and 5 season ski gear (yup it gets that cold here) and now i need shorts and short dresses / skirts and i'm pretty much stuffed :(

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i got asked to help the Ecology group again out on one of my favourite trails :) by stripping all the dead tress and branches out :) it gives me a workout and my doggy loves playing with the branches (twiggs don't cut the mustard anymore ;)) so it's win win all round :)

i did it last year and the 200yard section that i did it too has flurished bigtime so i know what the end result is likely to be and it lovely :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am slowly working out how this Google Drive thing works....I hope I can get proficient with it soon....:)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i got 2 weeks and 2 days before my next scrap :) -- can't believe how quickly time has flown by :(

start back in the gyym at 6am tomorrow :):):)

sorry but i never ever got this excited before :) thinking that the rest that i've had has done too much too my grey matter - maybe some brain cells got rejuvenated but then again i think that might be stretching things a bit tbh.............

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Weapons class today! :)

Tomorrow going back to the flower shop. Tomorrow is going to be a terrible day. But David isn't going to want to be alone with his fiance there. The store has so many colors pink with red blue with red red with red. Too many choices. But on the bright side they have a tv store next door and the tv store has an. 80 inch tv, it's awesome

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
helping out tomorrow with a noobie class :) thinking that my personal pads might take a battering :( so it's a good job that my head shield is a full face one ;)

training later today :) just gotta work out for myself how much i can put through my right foot cos it's been getting better and better the more i use it :)

i did a full set of shadow drills (no bag or pads) including kicks and it's been feeling better and better so am hopeful that it'll stand up -- not gunna push it though i already spoke to scotty and we're gunna forget doing right kicks till next week and then we'll see cos am 3 weeks ahead of where the doc says i should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions