Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Agreed to help one of my friend Wallace with his farm animals (now that is hard to do...)
I had to wake up 4:30am and we didn't get finished till 1:30pm

He gots 8 dogs, 4 sheep, 5 goats 12 ducks and geese aside we gave the farm animals shots fed all the animals he had to break a horse to ride (actually I just sat and watched from afar that horse was scary jumping around like that) but luckily his grandpa helped hees pretty experienced at that kinda stuff my favorite part we pained the barn white and when all the work was done his grandpa cooked us barbecue, i pet the dogs :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Getting pissed I can't remember a name. I don't know why my memory is so bad with names. I wrote a report just 6 hours ago. I must have typed this persons last name 15 times and now I can't remember it.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Getting pissed I can't remember a name. I don't know why my memory is so bad with names. I wrote a report just 6 hours ago. I must have typed this persons last name 15 times and now I can't remember it.

I know just what you mean... Not with people names but martial arts kata (sometimes people names) but maybe sit there and know the answer plain and obvious and some time later, can't remember. What Is really frustrating when you get close to remembering something and forget again

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Eating at my MIL's house. Meat cooked to oblivion. =(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score

Maybe we can help...was it Jones? Smith? Kowalski? Googleheimer?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
:hmm:

Been playing around with the Ukulele I recently bought, and I love that thing...but a side effect seems to be that it has also renewed my interest in the mandolin so I have also been playing with my Mandolin again as well.... even picked up my guitar this weekend for the first time in months.....played all 3 until my fingers got to sore to press the strings anymore.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
..helped out at the make-up test tonight :) went pretty well and had to respect one of our little guys testing for purple belt - his kihap and energy weren't
at his normal level and I asked his dad what was up and turns out that the halfway point of the test was the little guy's bedtime! But - all respect - he
gutted it out and finished strong!! and he passed! :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow my oldest sister Deniece is coming over for a visit and is bringing her boyfriend with her. (that guy makes me seem really smart) i almost want to make say some kind of funny joke, but she's talking about getting engaged so it might be a long awkward day. It's a good thing they won't get here till AFTER breakfast :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Another school shooting. Two dead in Oregon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.