Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
try a triple section staff.... saw a guy who was really good with those knock himself out and go face down in the grass during a demo. Many years ago I took the glasses off my face and launched them way up in the air just because I lost focus for a second

foam-chain-three-section-staff.jpg

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello and Greetings to all. Just popped in to make my presence known. I will not bore you with a lame attempt to update you on the goings on in my area of the world. This site saved what little sanity I had left many times. Its a debt I cannot ever repay..

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hello and Greetings to all. Just popped in to make my presence known. I will not bore you with a lame attempt to update you on the goings on in my area of the world. This site saved what little sanity I had left many times. Its a debt I cannot ever repay..

WHOA

Now there is a reason to post. Hey Drac how are you doing? It's been awhile

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I do not like it when we have to move the clock ahead or back. The first day of the new time is always screwed up for me.
Why in this day in age do we even change it why not just leave the time alone

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
changing the time ahead is weird, but I do admit the 'springing ahead' into spring makes me happier than 'falling back' because the latter means winter isn't far behind..

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
changing the time ahead is weird, but I do admit the 'springing ahead' into spring makes me happier than 'falling back' because the latter means winter isn't far behind..

This whole "springing" and "falling" thing sounds to much like a training session gone bad. Yet we do it every year. Can't we learn from our mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions