Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Think I pushed myself and my students too hard last night, I am shattered and my shoulders are aching. Ah well easy night tonight, just the gym and then rest :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Black Belt practice tonight = weapons!! :)

lucky day! what weapons, any weapon sparring? or just forms and practice techniques
i like weapon sparing using controlled attacks, blocks and steps... until the other person drops their weapon, then its pow! pow! pow! pow! pow! pow! Boom!!!!

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
lucky day! what weapons, any weapon sparring? or just forms and practice techniques
i like weapon sparing using controlled attacks, blocks and steps... until the other person drops their weapon, then its pow! pow! pow! pow! pow! pow! Boom!!!!

staff and 'chucks!! techniques, forms and sparring! :) it's awesome!

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Really tired as usual, think I need a holiday. But gym followed by body combat will wake me up tonight, although no kick boxing as the instructor is away.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well it's been awhile.... since I ran into some wacko on the street but...

I went out for lunch today and as I was walking up the street this guy sees me and says

"Hey tough guy, I'll fight you...and your steroids"

I just kept walking and completely ignored him.... apparently if you wear a waist length down coat because it is 20 degrees outside...you're a tough guy on steroids :rolleyes:

I went to lunch

Apparently 30 minutes earlier he was challenge a coworker of mine because he was on his turf and he was the king of Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions