Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
hmmmmm
Seems to be a tough problem.
I suppose you can always rinse your feet with it.....

Well, you can't tel it go bad so ;)

well.. you know what they say.. 'when life hands you a lemon,
make lemonade'.. in this case, life handed you some Grey Goose..
make a party!

The odd thing is, I never drank, not even a little, until I was in my late fifties.

I think I'm going to go rinse my feet, make sure it doesn't go bad, and maybe do a small party.
You guys give good advice, kinda like Dear Abby for beginners. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The odd thing is, I never drank, not even a little, until I was in my late fifties.

I think I'm going to go rinse my feet, make sure it doesn't go bad, and maybe do a small party.
You guys give good advice, kinda like Dear Abby for beginners. :)

Oh so that is where my drinking went...... I stopped drinking in my 40s.....it must of wandered around for awhile and made its way to its old stomping grounds in Boston.........so have one for me....because I drink so little these days you might as well say I don't drink anymore

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Range Attire, Hawaiian style.

original-38d60b1b2e256a138a4aae60ad47fbd2.jpeg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hoping to get a good look at a little house ear the college today.

I am expecting the worst though....it has potential, but it could go either way: gem or money pit!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well..... I'm bored.... Think I'll go train.....dang it.... I'm at work... and they frown on me going of to hit walls and trees and doing taiji or xingyi in the middle of the office

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well..... I'm bored.... Think I'll go train.....dang it.... I'm at work... and they frown on me going of to hit walls and trees and doing taiji or xingyi in the middle of the office

What fools they be!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have wasps. A whole bootload of wasps. Thy don't show the least bit of fear.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
bastards!

Yes...and in protest I am staying home today...where I am FREE to do taiji and xingyi...anytime I wish.....well not at the doctor's office.....where I will be for a little while today...... or my youngest school.....or in the bank....and probably it is best I don't do any in the grocery store.....but EVERYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!

That will teach em'

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I had a doctor once I extended hat invitation to.... but he was a friend of mine...and he was trained in Tiger claw and was training Wing Chun....... Sadly we never had the chance to meet...other than my office visits our schedules never matched

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
at the risk of getting the "Typical man" response from the female contingent of MT.....

I was out for a walk near my office and I saw a rather attractive woman walking on the other side of the street...now a much younger me would have actually crossed the street for a closer look...but older me simply thinks..."apparently I picked the wrong side of the street to walk on".....however as fate would have it, she decided to cross the street heading right towards me....I have no delusions....I had nothing to do with that.... it was simply where she wanted to cross the street...and I was lucky enough to be there....when she got about half way across I realized what it was that I found so attractive... she looked a lot like my wife..... never said anything to her...didn't need to or want to..... I just happy in that realization...and proceeded up the street

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
at the risk of getting the "Typical man" response from the female contingent of MT.....

I was out for a walk near my office and I saw a rather attractive woman walking on the other side of the street...now a much younger me would have actually crossed the street for a closer look...but older me simply thinks..."apparently I picked the wrong side of the street to walk on".....however as fate would have it, she decided to cross the street heading right towards me....I have no delusions....I had nothing to do with that.... it was simply where she wanted to cross the street...and I was lucky enough to be there....when she got about half way across I realized what it was that I found so attractive... she looked a lot like my wife..... never said anything to her...didn't need to or want to..... I just happy in that realization...and proceeded up the street

:shamefullyembarrased:That is quite sweet!:cat:

I just smile and say 'you are such a guy!'. (you can ask Suke about that)
But most MT guys are rather gentlemanly about their guy moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions