Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Don't leave us hanging, girlfriend! And....?

And what?
They are about 4 days old, tiny little worms, eyes closed.
Judging by color, I am pretty sure 1 is a female (calico) and two are most likely male (orange).

Jeff said he had a recipe, calling for 6 kittens! :cat:

Maybe, with a little luck, in about 8 weeks I can give them to new homes.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
hanging out at the bridal store waiting to see my daughter in her wedding dress.

Oh, man, that's all kinds of awesome. Congrats to her, Steve. And to you, of course. You must be seriously verklempt.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Oh, man, that's all kinds of awesome. Congrats to her, Steve. And to you, of course. You must be seriously verklempt.
I'm not allowed o go back so I'm mostly just hanging out. but I'm happy. She's marrying a good guy. The wedding is in august.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
you know what...I have been, and am, rather ornery today..... I could make a Shakespeare reference about it....but I think I will just let it go...tomorrow is another day

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The kind of week I am having can be summed up in 4 quotes from the Airplane movies

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking."

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking."

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines."

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

oh and of course this one too... but it is not from Airplane

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Looks like it's going to be a wonderful weekend. Sunny and in the mid-60s. I think I might have to smoke some brisket Sunday and spend the day in the backyard reading.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Looks like it's going to be a wonderful weekend. Sunny and in the mid-60s. I think I might have to smoke some brisket Sunday and spend the day in the backyard reading.
Will there be picturea in these "books". As a sophisticated intellectual brilliant man I am I find picture books is what separates the civilized people from the heathens who read educational literature (no pictures):D

hmm...I'm wondering..... is it wrong to want to defenestrate someone when they work on the 36th floor... and if it so...would fustigation be ok?

You work on the 36th floor?! If I worked on the 36th floor id make ant jokes every day... cause the people outside look like ants from up so high...:eek:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Will there be picturea in these "books". As a sophisticated intellectual brilliant man I am I find picture books is what separates the civilized people from the heathens who read educational literature (no pictures):D
LOL. Depends on the book. There are plenty of pictures in the non-fiction books I read, usually involved with creating adult beverages of some kind or another. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions