Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm reminded of the IT Crowd, where Information Technology is in the basement. "IT. Did you turn it off and turn it back on? Is it plugged in?"

Years ago I had a support call where I was told it was plugged in.... and it was...the PC was plugged into the power strip and the power strip was plugged into itself......also had one where they insisted they had turned the PC on and off several times and it was not working...... funny how the monitor has its own power button...that does not turn the PC on or off....

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My son and a small group of his class mates competed in Destination Imagination competetion. They went to the state champs 3 weks ago and won. Today they went to Regionals and took 2nd out of 200 teams in his age group and are going to Global Championships the end of May. Now I need to figure out how Im going to get a week off at the begining of summer on short notice. I see begging and trading days in my near future.
Destination Imagination

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well. I ended up with a surprise 2.5 hours. all by myself, at home....and I sat down in my recliner, and watched "The return od Chen Zhen" , from beginning to end..... all in one sitting.....and nobody interrupted me.....just sat there....eating Chinese dumplings...enjoying the movie.... it was wonderful

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tommarow I have to renuw my drivers liscence. I even shaved too and no cuts... usually when I shave I cut my face(like a bunch)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
On my way to work yesterday I see this as I cross the bay. It was just teasing me and laughing at me as I drove to work.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Dealing with Eurail for tickets and separate reservation tickets and now about a refund makes me have second thoughts about ever going to Europe and using the train system

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, I have no desire to go on a cruise......although a submarine might be fun... with big nasty spikes and lasers to fight off sharks

I think you have to have "friggin" lasers.

Cruises hold no appeal for us, either. Why would we want to be on the ocean and not able to get in????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions