Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
d6ef6c4ddb977e5443b80bf3f80bef83.jpg

Yes. That's a limo. Pulling an ATV. Over Monarch Pass. In a May snowstorm.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Id probably feel bad too if I had a bunch of needles poked in my arms legs and back :beaver:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yeah that's it, I have had enough.....

Not directed at anyone posting in LPTv4….but I think short of having a complete meltdown, breaking multiple rules and telling certain posters (meaning 1 < x < 6) on MT exactly what I think of them and their incredibly flawed view of things and their intelligence levels or lack thereof… I should probably just log off for a bit and let them spout ignorant idiocy for a while… and if anyone even mentions the ignore function I will explode. I understand why it is there, but to ignore those spouting things that are just plain wrong about styles they know nothing about is simply the wrong thing to do in my opinion, all that does is add to the disintegration of the reality of those styles

You know the best thing I can say is from either Mark Twain or George Carlin or any number of other people it has been attributed to

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience" and I have to tell you there are a few idiots I have had my fill of posting on MT these days......see ya later...need a break

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
after a long boring 3 hours finally left mechanic (older sisters car needed to go to shop, something wrong with the transmission, the mechanic explained it to me 3 times but honestly I havnt even a faintest idea of what he was talking about)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
after a long boring 3 hours finally left mechanic (older sisters car needed to go to shop, something wrong with the transmission, the mechanic explained it to me 3 times but honestly I havnt even a faintest idea of what he was talking about)
Loose is fast but on the edge of control....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to make sure your Johnson rod is the right shape.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions