Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short rant

For crying out loud it is not even THANKSGIVING yet so STOP with the Christmas decorations already will ya....sheesh

There I feel slightly better now

What's wrong, don't like setting Christmas out early :D personally I like to start putting my decorations by febuary and atleast have them all out before March comes around :uhyeah: :lfao:

You are toying with being shunned...you do realize that don't you...:uhyeah:

Just adding my joke of the day :) ; but all laughs aside though, realistically i don't want to see or hear Christmas stuff till at least some time in December comes

Another short rant... about a local radio station

Begin Rant
:soapbox:

For crying out loud it is not even THANKSGIVING yet so STOP playing Christmas music already will ya....sheesh.... 24 hours a day of Christmas music...THAT YOU STARTED ON NOVEMBER 17!!!!! :miffer: Is REDICULOUS!!!!!!! :tantrum:

End Rant :asian:

There I feel slightly better now

This weekend I have to learn to dance at a dance class...

had red meat (hamburger) for the first time in over a year last week.... I did not feel right for 2 days after that....so I think I shall avoid it for another year of more.

You put chicken in pancakes??

Never heard of that before... Usually i just get plain potato pancakes :)

you can put all kinds of good stuff in or with potato pancakes!
Shrimp and smoked salmon (inlcuding a creamed horse radish sauce) are yummie with Latkes!

the word to look at there was "Chinese".... I don't know the english translation of it...I think the Chinese is bingzi, but I'm not sure about that.... basically it is a big flat baozi with a thinner skin...meaning not quite as fluffy

Bing_zi_(Chinese_pancakes).jpg

Yesterday.

The youngest can swim pretty well now and likes to spend most of the time in the deep end at the Y. But I'm still over protective so I spent an hour yesterday just treading water in the deep end..... damn that took a lot out of me and today my muscles are still tired....I was even to tired to go meet up with some there MA people this morning so I could get my butt kicked.

the word to look at there was "Chinese".... I don't know the english translation of it...I think the Chinese is bingzi, but I'm not sure about that.... basically it is a big flat baozi with a thinner skin...meaning not quite as fluffy

Bing_zi_(Chinese_pancakes).jpg

Shuunnnnn
posting a 'foodsie' without recipe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back