Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
last week it was below zero and got all the way into the 20s by the end of the week.....today.....40 degrees....and...in 2 days a possible snow storm...this has bee one wacky winter...so far

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
ayeeeee....

single digits last week (or two), 60 now....noice....

On the down side....I thought I had fired the crazy parent....day three of cookie sales....I met the 'twin' brother of fired dad...
Mercy me, I wanted to rip his throat out...yesterday...today was worse....
This cookie crap is annoying as heck as it is...I really don't need dad to dump on mom...yeah, I get it...you don't like her, that's why she is your EX...I wonder if you are aware that she is dishing on you as well....and seriously....a dirty house is one thing, beating on a child that is a vegetable...nope, that's worse.
Please note: If I want to do laundry, I do my own, not yours...

Thanks for listening, I feel much better.
Until next outing....both are picnics that left the basket behind....

Last edited:

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Good weekend eating lots of great food, annoying boyfriend of sister, glad to see the back of him, disappointed that I couldn't get back in time for body combat (was ferrying my parents and can't rush that lol) missed it for some reason, maybe 2 ;) lol

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good weekend eating lots of great food, annoying boyfriend of sister, glad to see the back of him, disappointed that I couldn't get back in time for body combat (was ferrying my parents and can't rush that lol) missed it for some reason, maybe 2 ;) lol

i have my oldest sisters boyfriend since there engaged i see him slowly progressing more often and im at home one day and hees messing with one of the three sectional staffs i had well, my dogs barking at the neighbors and he just killed a animal so he gots blood all over his mouth and hees scaring them so bad they cant leave their home. so i get jack bring come back and i hear this nasty wood-to-bone noise. well... i check it out the three sectional staff is on the bed and hees on the floor passed out with a bruise on his head........

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Joined a gym again, the first time in 4 years. So I have no excuses to attend both body combat sessions a week, use the pool or the gym itself over the coming months. Here's to a new fit me that can only be beneficial to my martial arts and maybe removing me from the single market again lol.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Woohoo! I would think you would have no issue removing yourself from the single market. You seem like an intelligent, kind, and passionate person. Go for it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Woohoo! I would think you would have no issue removing yourself from the single market. You seem like an intelligent, kind, and passionate person. Go for it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Aw thanks *Blush*

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Supposed to get 2-3" of cold icky white stuff today. Highs in the 20's over the next couple weeks.
Fortunately, a week from today we won't be here. Sun, sand and diving.... :D

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
no more mesquite trees to cut down(yippee no more getting jabbed by thorns) today get to practice white crane forms and kiso-kumite forms the only thing that could make it better if today was Friday instead of Tuesday :highfive:

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
she doesn't have a financial planner?

That would be me. I help her maintain her monthly budget (which we worked up together) and pretty much all of her other major monetary expenses. So...I get to do her taxes ever year and as long as she doesn't lose any of her paperwork it usually goes pretty smoothly.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
...okay, so my boss sends two e-mails (lengthy ones) detailing what she wants done and then, when I do it - she says she didn't want it done that way!! :/
THEN, she says another one of my associates was going to come by my office to show me something I 'botched' and when I said she didn't come by -
I am told 'that's not true'! All right - I wasn't sleeping, she didn't come by!! So, basically - really happy to see 4:30 pm arrive today!! :(

Okay, I'm done...

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
...okay, so my boss sends two e-mails (lengthy ones) detailing what she wants done and then, when I do it - she says she didn't want it done that way!! :/
THEN, she says another one of my associates was going to come by my office to show me something I 'botched' and when I said she didn't come by -
I am told 'that's not true'! All right - I wasn't sleeping, she didn't come by!! So, basically - really happy to see 4:30 pm arrive today!! :(

Okay, I'm done...

OKay, now that's "not true"........ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions