Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been traveling. Currently on Cape Cod eating my friends out of house and home.
Checked in here a couple times but the site wouldn’t let me post.

It’s cold here. Kind of.
Warmer than usual for the time of year along most (maybe all) of the Eastern seabord. Probably a good thing, too - you've probably gotten all soft out there in the middle of the ocean.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I’ve been traveling. Currently on Cape Cod eating my friends out of house and home.
Checked in here a couple times but the site wouldn’t let me post.

It’s cold here. Kind of.

So you move to Hawaii because you had enough of the New England winters, snow and cold.... and then you decide to travel back to the Cape...... in late October...... I grew up in Massachusetts, almost moved to Cape Cod once..... you lived there how long...... yeah....Cape Cod in Late October.... you know exactly what I am thinking

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Like I said, I stated teaching taijiquan again and it feels real good.

But today, after class, I did something I had not done in months..... Xingyiquan Wuxingquan, all 5 elements.... and it felt AWESOME!!!!!!!!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Like I said, I stated teaching taijiquan again and it feels real good.

But today, after class, I did something I had not done in months..... Xingyiquan Wuxingquan, all 5 elements.... and it felt AWESOME!!!!!!!!
sounds rather sexy....

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It was a medical/work trip for my wife. I’m just along for nonsense, food and snappy dialogue.

But I had put in a request for seventy degree temps and massive amounts of home cooked meals. All granted.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got home from doing my first Tough Mudder Half. Had a lot of fun. Actually managed to run a fair amount of it, in spite of my ankle stopping me from training for the last 3 1/2 months - at least until the ankle started acting up again. Shoulder held out well. Joined a team partway through - a very help-and-be-helped event. And muddy - also a very muddy event.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Working only until 2 today, but then I have a doctor's appointment and of course the part-time job.

Someday soon, this will change.

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Got completely manhandled by a female blue belt 60-70 pounds lighter than me during last night's rolling....it was awesome. I told her that I so wish that my daughter will stick with BJJ. Her answer was: " yeah, my Dad doesn't worry about me"

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yesterday I reached out to 8 or more other colleges and high schools around here, places where I could offer my Wing Chun course. Today I am turning in the paperwork so I can apply.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am excited for many things at this point in time.

One of them is that my dark novella "Maybe the Dream Knows What's Real" is almost completely published. After that, I will be serializing my novel THE SIZE CURSE on that site as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions