Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You keep trying but you just can never achieve the shun....... you need to take lessons from granfire :D

You're scared to shun me. I'm just rubbing it in that it's warm here.
Yesterday, Denver was warmer than Hawaii...

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My buddies in Boston are getting hammered. My wife went up the mountain yesterday, it was in the thirties. We have a big Kona storm coming in right now, high winds, big rain. Looks like a drench night at work.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
That, and as much as I like a nice vette, I am not a fan of convertibles.....if you want a shunning...you need to do it right :D

It's not a convertible. It's just a run of the mill, common, every day coupe, with a targa top. And a couple other tweaks. :)
Vette 05.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Watching John wick again. A very good movie.

Over the top, but oh so much fun to watch. So many "moments". ("killed three men in a bar with a pencil, A f'ng pencil") Great fighting choreography for those of us who like action movies. I'm curious to see the sequel. I so hope they take advantage of the dog.

Having just seen "The Accountant" a few days ago, I said "They should take John Wick and Christian Wollf, give them a kilo of coke, and parachute them into Afghanistan. The country would be but a memory in three days."

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Over the top, but oh so much fun to watch. So many "moments". ("killed three men in a bar with a pencil, A f'ng pencil") Great fighting choreography for those of us who like action movies. I'm curious to see the sequel. I so hope they take advantage of the dog.

Having just seen "The Accountant" a few days ago, I said "They should take John Wick and Christian Wollf, give them a kilo of coke, and parachute them into Afghanistan. The country would be but a memory in three days."

If you have not already seen it, see the Equalizer with Denzel Washington.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well that was an unprovoked and brutal attack...

Mrs Xue is running on the treadmill and asked me how to fast forward a movie ( The Empress and the Warriors - in Mandarin - dvd) she was watching.... I got her the proper remote and then saw she was fast forwarding the battle scene....so I said..."Typical girl".... and she punched me in the arm...... now that was uncalled for :D

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that was an unprovoked and brutal attack...

Mrs Xue is running on the treadmill and asked me how to fast forward a movie ( The Empress and the Warriors - in Mandarin - dvd) she was watching.... I got her the proper remote and then saw she was fast forwarding the battle scene....so I said..."Typical girl".... and she punched me in the arm...... now that was uncalled for :D
My wife says you're just lucky she wasn't there - she'd have punched your other arm.

(I pointed out she probably can't reach your arm, so she said she'll punch mine, since I'm sitting down.)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
High today was supposed to be 74F. Forecast unchanged after they missed by 6 degrees yesterday. We hit a high of 76, then dropped a degree - just to f*** with us - then back up to 80F. That's a record high for us, by 7 degrees.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Can I just say I have the coolest TKD Instructor ever?!?
We live a few minutes away from each other and - today -
my battery dies and I can't get my car started..none of the
roommates are around and I'm trying to think of someone
I can call for help.. I give it a shot and call him and he
was there in about 15 minutes.. When I told him I couldn't
thank him enough, he just said I do a lot for the school
and he was glad to help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions