Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Weird weather here. Colder this morning, due to the clear skies. Once we have our rain blanket back, it should warm up.

Yesterday was nice, though. I had sunshine and 50F weather to go out and clean up from the snow last week. That tree I mentioned earlier dumped about 10 really big limbs on my driveway. Had to pull out the chainsaw and make them small enough to put into yard waste. What a pain.

I took some pictures and will go visit my neighbor within the next few days. Hopefully, he'll be reasonable. :)

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Weird weather here. Colder this morning, due to the clear skies. Once we have our rain blanket back, it should warm up.

Yesterday was nice, though. I had sunshine and 50F weather to go out and clean up from the snow last week. That tree I mentioned earlier dumped about 10 really big limbs on my driveway. Had to pull out the chainsaw and make them small enough to put into yard waste. What a pain.

I took some pictures and will go visit my neighbor within the next few days. Hopefully, he'll be reasonable. :)

Just bring that chainsaw along....

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Just bring that chainsaw along....
Haha. I won't do that. But I do have pictures of how many branches his tree is dropping, and also have one of the logs I cut set aside just in case he doesn't believe me about how dangerous these things are. The limbs were at least 4 inches thick at the base, and many were over 15' long. Filled up my yard waste bin and 8 yard waste bags. And that's just from the tree that hangs over my driveway. My other neighbor is dealing with the fallen limbs from this guy's OTHER giant fir, which is ALSO dumping limbs.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
IMG_20170214_100748.jpg

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ugh that Valentine's meal from last night is still weighing heavily on my stomach....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well...by statement of no meat apparently meant to Mrs Xue...no beef...she has since made pork dumplings, chicken, dumplings, stir fried turkey, etc. And I am the first to admit no one forced me to eat them.....but I did.

I have been doing my best to avoid it, but last night I went full on carnivore..... and today.... I am back on the GERD diet...had the worst acid reflux I have had in over a year, had to go back to bed and lay down bad...... took a shot of organic vinegar to calm it down..... then Mrs Xue says she might stir fry more turkey today....to which I say that's nice, but I won't be eating it...... explained why....well...at least now she is on board with this...and the left over turkey is going to my mother's dog

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If I did not have it before I would have gone to the ER, feels much like a heart attack is suppose to feel. But I am now, at least back on track with a proper diet.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Everything hurts today. Even my shoes hurt, and they're under the couch somewhere.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well...by statement of no meat apparently meant to Mrs Xue...no beef...she has since made pork dumplings, chicken, dumplings, stir fried turkey, etc. And I am the first to admit no one forced me to eat them.....but I did.

I have been doing my best to avoid it, but last night I went full on carnivore..... and today.... I am back on the GERD diet...had the worst acid reflux I have had in over a year, had to go back to bed and lay down bad...... took a shot of organic vinegar to calm it down..... then Mrs Xue says she might stir fry more turkey today....to which I say that's nice, but I won't be eating it...... explained why....well...at least now she is on board with this...and the left over turkey is going to my mother's dog

Lol. Mabye you need to go ketogenic.

A Ketogenic Diet for Beginners - Diet Doctor

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Because of health issues, I'm on a diet of Italian food, chared meats, fish, veggies, fruit, cheese, ice cream, soups, Grey Goose, beer water and cookies. Nothing else.

So far so good. And I mean so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.