CB Jones
Senior Master
Still open?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Still open?
No clue...never heard of popover, and I have no clue whatās in Yorkshire puddingSo who can tell me the difference between.a popover and a Yorkshire pudding?
Well you aren't very helpful.No clue...never heard of popover, and I have no clue whatās in Yorkshire pudding
Well they popped up... So far so good. Not sure, but I think that's what they're supposed to look like. Anyone know for sure?
View attachment 21753
So who can tell me the difference between.a popover and a Yorkshire pudding?
Got it. Still donāt quite see how that would work. The batter is quite loose.
Yeah. I donāt get it. But itās pretty good.Well it is called pudding after all![]()
I might try making a Dutch baby for breakfast tomorrow....