AngryHobbit
Senior Master
Wish you were here - we are eating chocolate truffles and doing a listen-through of my translation of Nikolai Gogol's "The night before Christmas".Saturday night....feeling kind of blah......and much like a rudderless ship
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wish you were here - we are eating chocolate truffles and doing a listen-through of my translation of Nikolai Gogol's "The night before Christmas".Saturday night....feeling kind of blah......and much like a rudderless ship
ShortyMy hands are perfectly sized and serviceable!
![]()
Practice... unfortunately, I have plenty of practice with those phone calls.I think would have tuned out about that first sentence, frantically wondering why homicide detectives were talking to him.
Ringside has decent prices online, especially if you sign up as a distributor/coach. As I recall, their process was very easy...Got a new pair of boxing gloves this week, so I can stop using the communal ones at the athletic center and feeling like my hands need to be burned for cleansing. Nice, inexpensive leather gloves. Too small, so now my wife has some nice, leather boxing gloves. Well, at least I now know where to find boxing gloves for smaller hands.
I'll check it out. Thanks.Ringside has decent prices online, especially if you sign up as a distributor/coach. As I recall, their process was very easy...
Very nice - who did the decorating?Who wants cake?
![]()
Very nice - who did the decorating?
He did a very nice job with it. I love to see kids taking an interest in cooking - especially baking and decorating and such.My son Jake....his mom showed him and talked him through it. It's for his great grandmothers 85th B-day.
He did a very nice job with it. I love to see kids taking an interest in cooking - especially baking and decorating and such.
I WANT CAKE!!!!!!
We will be cutting it at 1 p.m. today and you are more than welcome to come and enjoy. It is a chocolate cake with buttercream icing.![]()
You are darn lucky my private jet and star trek transporter technology do not exist![]()
Congrats on the anniversary - hope the kiddo is feeling better soon! Glad to have you back among the silliness.Hey all, I feel like I have missed lots, been busy busy busy the last several days. Had a sick kiddo, plus shopping for and packing up 2 teens for 5 day long camp, classes, plus my Dad is in the hospital with pneumonia again. Whew.
Today is my hubby and I's 18th anniversary, we just got home form dropping off the kiddos, we are sitting in the a/c and chilling...lol.
How is everyone?
Chocolate cake isn't my favorite, but that looks damned tasty. Cut me a big slice.Saved yāall some cake....![]()
Oh, that is gorgeous!Who wants cake?
![]()