Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am also expecting a package, not as big, but a package..... I am now wondering which one of my neighbors got it......I think this gives me the right to go door to door...pound violently on these doors and DEMAND they give me my package.....
And don't take no for an answer. No matter how many times they insist they don't have it. They will either give you your package or go searching door to door to get you to leave them alone

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am also expecting a package, not as big, but a package..... I am now wondering which one of my neighbors got it......I think this gives me the right to go door to door...pound violently on these doors and DEMAND they give me my package.....
If they refuse, you can assault them with your brand new shovel! :) (Not that I am violent or anything.)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
If they refuse, you can assault them with your brand new shovel! :) (Not that I am violent or anything.)
It's not assault. It's a surprise-Free training session. If he gets hit that's his own fault for not blocking :confused:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oldest is home for the holidays....
Snowstorm today so he said he would leave early and get home by 12:00....calls me at 5:00 to tell me he just left...finally got here at 9:30.......but I really can't say anything.....first he is over 18.....second...Mrs Xue went shopping after work in the snowstorm and she got home only 10 minute before he did

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oldest is home for the holidays....
Snowstorm today so he said he would leave early and get home by 12:00....calls me at 5:00 to tell me he just left...finally got here at 9:30.......but I really can't say anything.....first he is over 18.....second...Mrs Xue went shopping after work in the snowstorm and she got home only 10 minute before he did
He might be operating on my brother's timing.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i almost freaked out this morning. i looked online to check my credit card balance and saw $248 missing. then noticed it said October, 25 2017 but that's weird cause i made a purchase yesterday and it should be listed there too. then i realized, wait a second! that's my old card... i got a new card and the money was transferred over...

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm shooting some roosters today. May they rest in peace.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm shooting some roosters today. May they rest in peace.

Not Spot!!!!!!

tenor.gif

unless you are making some Chicken and Dumplings.......I do love me some Chicken and Dumplings.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baking homemade gingerbread, to make a gingerbread house for Monday's family gathering. Made some extra for keeping at home - great for breakfast with coffee. They're lucky I let them have any of it.
its-mine-all-mine.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Baking homemade gingerbread, to make a gingerbread house for Monday's family gathering. Made some extra for keeping at home - great for breakfast with coffee. They're lucky I let them have any of it.
its-mine-all-mine.jpg

My youngest and I made some a couple weeks ago....they're gone.

Oldest comes home from college and says...have you made Gingerbread cookies yet.... I said yes.... but there is nothing stopping you guys from making more.... he said OK.... great idea......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.... I love it when my diabolic plans come together

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
My youngest and I made some a couple weeks ago....they're gone.

Oldest comes home from college and says...have you made Gingerbread cookies yet.... I said yes.... but there is nothing stopping you guys from making more.... he said OK.... great idea......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.... I love it when my diabolic plans come together
This is part of our annual holiday cooking marathon. It starts shortly after Thanksgiving, when we gather things up and make family coffee cakes. Somewhere in there I make onion jam and pickles for family Christmas goodie bags. Then there is shopping for other little things like chocolates, fruit, little cheeses, snacks, and supplies to make gingerbread house and decorate it. I think we single-handedly double the revenues of grocery stores in the area during this time.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Not Spot!!!!!!

tenor.gif

unless you are making some Chicken and Dumplings.......I do love me some Chicken and Dumplings.

If they are anything like the roosters up the hill from us, and are significantly closer to your house, I can't blame you. Those things get annoying.

For soup?

No, no soup. And no chicken and dumplings....but I do make a really good chicken and dumplings, I love that dish. :)

And I don't hear the noises of roosters, you get used it pretty quickly out here.

My wife has always fed the birds. But we started feeding the feral chickens in our yard, which was a really bad move. Went from two of them to over sixty in six months. Not new ones moving in, they just breed like rabbits. So we stopped feeding them in October.

Anyway, there's only a handful left. One of them we grew rather fond of. We call her Red. She has a broken leg and has to hop. Heard a racket outside the back window, saw two roosters tearing her up, really nasty. I don't usually get involved in the survival game around here, it's a tough place to be a small animal, so many predators - owls, feral cats and mongooses.

Red didn't survive the night.

Went to Walmart to get pellets for a pellet rifle a friend gave me. The place was a zoo. Got the wrong size, have to go back after Christmas. Came home, saw one of the roosters that did her in. Figured I'd make peace, put out some bread for him. Then a large rock fell on his head. Ah, well. One down. I will avenge Red, I really liked her. F the roosters, they're days are numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions