Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Of course you were.... <thinks> I have it. All these people are only famous because they had their picture taken with Buka... or because he was present in the vicinity while they were recording something or filming something. <thinks some more. Hastily packs and runs off to catch a plane to Hawaii to take a picture with Buka>

It was an odd day. I had just left Hawaii the month before, was back in Boston, my buddy Garrett [originally from Boston but now a stunt coordinator in L.A.] called, thinking I was still on Maui. I told him I was in Hyde Park [old home town] he said, come on by, we're in Lower Mills! I asked "where?" He gave me general directions and said "just look for the house with snow on the walkway and steps." It was October and sixty degrees - it was Hollywood snow. So I went and hung out for the day.

Can't speak enough about Garrett. Great kid, great student, grew up to be a good man and one hell of a Stunt Coordinator.

This is him when he was a youngin'.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was an odd day. I had just left Hawaii the month before, was back in Boston, my buddy Garrett [originally from Boston but now a stunt coordinator in L.A.] called, thinking I was still on Maui. I told him I was in Hyde Park [old home town] he said, come on by, we're in Lower Mills! I asked "where?" He gave me general directions and said "just look for the house with snow on the walkway and steps." It was October and sixty degrees - it was Hollywood snow. So I went and hung out for the day.

Can't speak enough about Garrett. Great kid, great student, grew up to be a good man and one hell of a Stunt Coordinator.

This is him when he was a youngin'.

I am just saying, Buka.... I am just getting ready to send another book to the editor... I need some Buka magic. :)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, one and all!
Father-Frost-fairy-tale-1.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
6 Inches of snow on the ground when I got up this morning.

Breakfast this morning
Tea
Red Bean Bun
Youtiao
And something else I do not know the name of but it is a sticky rice with red bean cake

Merry Christmas

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still so many leftovers. And I went to hang out with an old buddy yesterday, and brought back leftover pizza. Somehow, we have to eat all of this, plus the duck Maria's planning for New Years, plus whatever Hello Fresh is coming in this week. I'll simply have to skip exercising this week, so I have time to eat everything.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Still so many leftovers. And I went to hang out with an old buddy yesterday, and brought back leftover pizza. Somehow, we have to eat all of this, plus the duck Maria's planning for New Years, plus whatever Hello Fresh is coming in this week. I'll simply have to skip exercising this week, so I have time to eat everything.
And this, children, is what we call "the first world problem". :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Last night I watched the movies Get Out and I, Tonya.

Enjoyed them both quite a bit. I thought they were both well written, well directed and well acted. Get Out was refreshingly original.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
it's cold here, too.

ColdHereToo.jpg

:) :) :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

somehow...for some reason... I don't feel sorry for you....:D

Because, I am currently willing to bet... that just a little north of here... I can find this...just with more wind....actually.... put a few more houses around and I can see it out my front door :)

evergreens.jpg

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
somehow...for some reason... I don't feel sorry for you....:D

Because, I am currently willing to bet... that just a little north of here... I can find this...just with more wind....actually.... put a few more houses around and I can see it out my front door :)

evergreens.jpg

Lucky Bastard

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Lucky Bastard

Yes I feel lucky...because it is currently 0 degrees Fahrenheit and that means there is no temperature...therefore I can assume it is not cold or hot...so it must be warm-ish

but this morning it was -2....now that is cold...but I am told warmer than it will be tomorrow morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions