Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The terrifying thing about that megalodon is that it is apparently capable of changing its size. Throughout the movie, that scene is the largest (I think) it gets. It is also, apparently, capable of jumping or flying several thousand feet in the air. Imagine if that thing ended up in a Sharknado!

It appears that Jason Statham may be fighting a Megalodon in his next film..."The Meg"

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
It appears that Jason Statham may be fighting a Megalodon in his next film..."The Meg"
Wow... you weren't joking - I just looked it up on IMDB. It does exist! Because... clearly... we don't have enough movies about giant sharks.
rm3906215936

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You should be more worried about these....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I saw that episode when I was eleven years old. It scared me as much as anything I had seen on TV. And I KNEW it was real.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw that episode when I was eleven years old. It scared me as much as anything I had seen on TV. And I KNEW it was real.

I remember as a kid watching The Phantom in the Mirror episode of Amazing Stories and it freaking me out. For the next few days I was scared to look in a mirror. Lol.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I remember as a kid watching The Phantom in the Mirror episode of Amazing Stories and it freaking me out. For the next few days I was scared to look in a mirror. Lol.

I remember that. Martin Scorsese wrote that teleplay.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just giving Shatner some credit. I like the original.
I like the original, too. And I'm a Shatner fan. He did reasonably well in that episode, and less well in most everything else he did. But he was always fun to watch, in part because of his campy acting. I recall hearing that he was amused by people being outraged at him - Capt. Kirk - stooping to do commercials for Priceline. I read a quote somewhere that was similar to, "I'm just rising to the level of my own mediocrity."

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In my opinion, Shatner has had one of the most interesting acting careers of all time.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw my first horror movie ever in 1989 when I was 14 - it was John Carpenter's 1982 "The Thing" (yeah, it took it that long to get to Soviet Union - iron curtain and all that). I couldn't sleep for days - every time I closed my eyes I saw that husky turning inside out.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
package appears on my door step.... a UPS delivery.... it is a rather large package...it is a piece of exercise equipment..... oops...wrong address...for the neighbors across the street.... being a rather large package I decide to contact UPS.... do you have any idea how hard it is to get through to them for a mistake they made...they have no option on their website or on their computer automated voice system that answers the phone.... after saying..human, operator, real iive person, actual living being, multiple times and having it say it did not understand me so it was going to hang up...is that ok.... my answer was 'no'.... repeat this several times....it finally says..... I will connect you to an "attendant"..... apparently they do not make mistakes like this or they expect, those who receive packages they did not order, to keep them as their gift to them...Merry Christmas

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
package appears on my door step.... a UPS delivery.... it is a rather large package...it is a piece of exercise equipment..... oops...wrong address...for the neighbors across the street.... being a rather large package I decide to contact UPS.... do you have any idea how hard it is to get through to them for a mistake they made...they have no option on their website or on their computer automated voice system that answers the phone.... after saying..human, operator, real iive person, actual living being, multiple times and having it say it did not understand me so it was going to hang up...is that ok.... my answer was 'no'.... repeat this several times....it finally says..... I will connect you to an "attendant"..... apparently they do not make mistakes like this or they expect, those who receive packages they did not order, to keep them as their gift to them...Merry Christmas
they don't want to haul the thing back to the truck...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i think we all can agree the responsible thing to do would be to cover it up with a blanket or a curtain and pretend like its not there. problem solved

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
they don't want to haul the thing back to the truck...

i think we all can agree the responsible thing to do would be to cover it up with a blanket or a curtain and pretend like its not there. problem solved

I am also expecting a package, not as big, but a package..... I am now wondering which one of my neighbors got it......I think this gives me the right to go door to door...pound violently on these doors and DEMAND they give me my package.....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh...and I got a new snow shovel.... and it is snowing.....WOOHOO!!! I get to go try it out today......I can hardly wait..... and the oldest is coming home from college today too..... told him last night he might be better off waiting a day due to the storm...his answer was ..... OK, I'll see you tomorrow...around noon.....yup he listens well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions