Kyukoshin sparring

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually, wouldn't mind seeing the whole thing .. :wink1:

In the meanwhile we have a young lady here that's not bad either. I know it's TKD not Kyokushin but ..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRQvk1aOiyk
Gotta be honest. I cringed through most of that. Its a bit too ludicrous.
The point beind made is sound enough, to a degree, but it could have been communicated a whole lot better.
...The second half was from a TV Series I never even knew existed, and was bemusing to watch :D

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Gotta be honest. I cringed through most of that. Its a bit too ludicrous.
The point beind made is sound enough, to a degree, but it could have been communicated a whole lot better.
...The second half was from a TV Series I never even knew existed, and was bemusing to watch :D
I probably did her an injustice by posting that vid because the family are heavily into self promotion. The family organisation has produced many top athletes. Tiffany has been on several TV shows recently and I just thought that she was an example of an attractive young lady who has developed into a proficient Martial Artist.

I'm surprised that you didn't see her in 'Gladiators'. It was very popular here, in Melbourne. :asian:

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
I probably did her an injustice by posting that vid because the family are heavily into self promotion. The family organisation has produced many top athletes. Tiffany has been on several TV shows recently and I just thought that she was an example of an attractive young lady who has developed into a proficient Martial Artist.

I'm surprised that you didn't see her in 'Gladiators'. It was very popular here, in Melbourne. :asian:

Ive never even heard of the series - I have no idea how. I did look it up after, and apparently it was on here, right around when I usually watch Television. Ill just put it down to... Um...

Eh...

Latest Discussions