Kukkiwon Special Testing!

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry...can not/will not publish. Info is very sensitive and if USAT/KKW ever traced it back to me I would get into a lot of @#%^ (trouble). It was left on the floor. There were others and a few people I know found copies as well. NPTKD- I would never publish anybody's b-day on this or any other web site.

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Sorry...can not/will not publish. Info is very sensitive and if USAT/KKW ever traced it back to me I would get into a lot of @#%^ (trouble). It was left on the floor. There were others and a few people I know found copies as well. NPTKD- I would never publish anybody's b-day on this or any other web site.
send me a message!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

PM me the list, come on I will keep it a secret.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

If they left it on the floor.... then it wasn't so secret. public domain with no proof of how it got out and no one to blame but themselves.

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I really am not trying to start a fight, but can you just step back for a moment and think this through? You're gossiping over who might have received special treatment for a promotion process run by the KKW that is supposed to be transparent and fair.

Really.

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sorry...can not/will not publish. Info is very sensitive and if USAT/KKW ever traced it back to me I would get into a lot of @#%^ (trouble).

Well send it to me to publish, what is the worse they could do to me revoke my 3rd dan? :p