Kids Taster Sessions

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

We don't call her the TessManian Devil fer nuttin!:D

*clearing my throat... ahems.. * now then Gentleman.. and I'm using that term endearingly.... SOooo this is what you 3 are up to when my back is turned~!! *looks at Stickdummy.. *sniffing the air appreciatively.. ahhh yes. the smouldering aroma of rattan.. *g*..
Stick Dummy when KenpoTess FINALLY catches up to him for delaying Seig in AM.

Dennis.. Bahamas? Well why wasn't I invited.. you guys think you are going to have all the fun? Ha I say~!! MA talk.. well that works for me... as long as my little umbrella drink is kept chilled and Hey StickDummy.. you like poles.. you can waggle that fan over me as I sit quietly meditating.. *winks*..
Seig.. .. *quirks a brow.. Uh huh... This TessManianDevil knows where you sleep~!!
*chuckling maniacally into the night...

Attachments

• $tess-spar.jpg
    $tess-spar.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 138

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Tess, you know full well I don't sleep. You also know you were included in the Bahamas trip.
Mr. C, Thank you, yes I am.:D But you are wrong about one thing, she is definately a TessManian Devil:roflmao:

T

tonbo

Seig, I agree with GD7......you are one lucky dude.

Me too, by the way, so I ain't jealous.....life is good when you have a partner that has great looks that can also go rounds with you in the ring....:D

:asian:

Peace--

Chris from CT

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Woo Man! My dyslexia is definitely kicking in. At first glance I read, "Kids Taser Session." I thought to myself, "now that's a tough area!" 50,000 Volts coming at cha! ;)

Take care

T

tunetigress

LOL! I'd LOVE to give my kids a little 'taser' session! Now that might smarten them up! :rofl:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Chris from CT

Woo Man! My dyslexia is definitely kicking in. At first glance I read, "Kids Taser Session." I thought to myself, "now that's a tough area!" 50,000 Volts coming at cha! ;)

Take care
You mean it isn't? Tess, we have to rethink the kids class......

T

tunetigress

LOL taser session! ! I would love to send MY kids for a little taste of the ole taser! Not wouldn't that just get their attention??? LOL :rofl:

Latest Discussions