Got my camo belt!

OP
A

Azulx

Black Belt
Reaction score
At are tkd school camo belt is for kids how in the world did you go from white belt to cammo in one turn I ask this because you'd have to know them upper belts requirement and exceed them but how do you do that as a white belt maybe pay them 500 but if you worked hard for it I apologize but most martial artist I'm sure read this post and point out the same in their heads happy new years
No worries , thanks for your inquiry. I am actually a second degree black belt in TKD already. So the beginner curriculum was not a problem. As soon as I promoted to camo belt I began attending the black belt classes and black belt curriculum. I was the only color belt allowed to do this due to my prior experience. With the exception of the first month of training which was in august, all I’ve had to pay is regular tuition. My instructors have been incredibly fair, understanding, and open minded in my training. After a couple months training in their black belt only classes. They felt that that should be where my training is and I will be training exclusively in those classes starting this year. I also feel that is the most beneficial classes for me to take.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the 4th belt they go white, orange, yellow, camo. Camo is a super American thing I believe.
As in camouflage? Can we have a photo of it?

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, like what people wear to hunt lol.
So if you trained outdoors, it’d look like a torso hovering over a set of hips and a pair of legs? 😳 Chilling!

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sergeant: <bellows at private> I didn’t bl**dy see you at camouflage training this morning!
Private: Oh thank you very much, sir.

Denoaikido

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ok can you please tell us your dojang 160 a month is pretty steep too but I'm not here to judge that or anything just seems like a wild story not sure why you left out your a 2nd degree in the original post but good luck on your journey

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok can you please tell us your dojang 160 a month is pretty steep too but I'm not here to judge that or anything just seems like a wild story not sure why you left out your a 2nd degree in the original post but good luck on your journey
I think you have judged in your first few words! Lets just be encouraging and congratulate the OP.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Sergeant: <bellows at private> I didn’t bl**dy see you at camouflage training this morning!
Private: Oh thank you very much, sir.
I had a camouflage wallet once, but dropped it in the park and never saw it again.

OP
A

Azulx

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok can you please tell us your dojang 160 a month is pretty steep too but I'm not here to judge that or anything just seems like a wild story not sure why you left out your a 2nd degree in the original post but good luck on your jour
I understand the possible confusion, I did state that I was starting to train again implying I had trained before. $160 is a month from what I’ve gathered is not that far fetched from the market price. The most affordable places run at least $100 a month. I’m not really sure what’s so wild about my story? It’s just about me training TKD again. I quit training because of Covid three years ago, my original dojang was at university club that I no longer train at because they train during work hours because it’s ran by the university students.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
People with camo belts probably gotta stand at the back of the class a lot cause everyone assumes they came without a belt.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People with camo belts probably gotta stand at the back of the class a lot cause everyone assumes they came without a belt.
Both camo belt and camo uniform are officially used in ACSCA.

Lin-hop.gif

shoulder-elbow-lock.gif

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
At are tkd school camo belt is for kids how in the world did you go from white belt to cammo in one turn I ask this because you'd have to know them upper belts requirement and exceed them but how do you do that as a white belt maybe pay them 500 but if you worked hard for it I apologize but most martial artist I'm sure read this post and point out the same in their heads happy new years
I hate to be nit-picky, but punctuation and grammar go a LONG way!