Finally a 3rd Dan Kukkiwon!

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I finally was able to apply for & receive my 3rd Dan Kukkiwon this month! While I tested for my 3rd Dan in my organization in 2007, I applied for my 2nd Dan KKW then. I wasn't elligible to apply for my 3rd Dan KKW until last month.

It's certainly not the end-all be-all of my training. But it's a nice milestone of my training.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I finally was able to apply for & receive my 3rd Dan Kukkiwon this month! While I tested for my 3rd Dan in my organization in 2007, I applied for my 2nd Dan KKW then. I wasn't elligible to apply for my 3rd Dan KKW until last month.

It's certainly not the end-all be-all of my training. But it's a nice milestone of my training.

WOW!!! That is a wonderful milestone and you have gone through a lot to get there. Warmest and sincerest congratulations Tom!! This made my night!!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations!
icon14.gif

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Congrats. I feel your pain. I have been outta wack with KKW for sometime now. I finally got "caught up" so to speak.

Best of luck to you.

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good for you. I know this is a nice milestone for you since you've shared your personal story a few times.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats to you. One more and we all get to call you Master. :asian:

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Amazing feat my friend. Amazing indeed, you are too be congratulated.

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats. As someone who also had to ply catch up with the kkw I know how it feels.

Latest Discussions