quick dan question

ccultrara

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello all, just want some input on my situation. Currently I hold a 3rd dan BB in my dojang and a 2nd poom through KKW at 17 with the option to apply for my 3rd dan now. However, i will be allowed to test for my school 4th dan(after 4 years at 3rd Dan of training roughly 3 hours a day 5 days a week). Either way, according to KKW, I can't receive my KKW 4th Dan till im 21, so the question is should i apply now for my 3rd dan or wait the extra year. Thanks to any and all input

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What does it matter, it is abouttraining and not belts and how many stripes. Either or it is solely up to you.

OP
C

ccultrara

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I understand your point of it being more about training and i completely agree, but the rank is more for personal achievement and ceremonial . Like in the army, the private may be as skilled and show the leadership of a sergeant but the title is more personal.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I understand your point of it being more about training and i completely agree, but the rank is more for personal achievement and ceremonial . Like in the army, the private may be as skilled and show the leadership of a sergeant but the title is more personal.

OK than you answered your own question get the rank from your school.

Latest Discussions