• Thread starter Deleted member 32980
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look if he wants to fight to show the superiority of his style competition is the outlet for that.

If he gets his head stuffed down his neck. At least the people paying to watch get a show.

Yeah they would lol. Most people that would do that would be confident that if knocked down, they wouldn't be carried to ambulance ;)

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

The instructor wouldn't be dumb enough to let his students fight a unknown man. Like I said. The few senpais you would fight. They choose weapon. That's why you universally train.

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

Ou guys keep repeating yourself. All I was looking for was the ones I "liked". Also it took me a hour to get through these. You people need a hobby or a life. (This wasn't meant as a insult)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The instructor wouldn't be dumb enough to let his students fight a unknown man. Like I said. The few senpais you would fight. They choose weapon. That's why you universally train.

Are you really this delusional, or just out for a troll?
Recess is about over, kid. Go back to class. Try to learn something.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ou guys keep repeating yourself. All I was looking for was the ones I "liked". Also it took me a hour to get through these. You people need a hobby or a life. (This wasn't meant as a insult)

And yet, you didn't respond to direct questions...

Here. I'll ask again.

Do you think it's honorable to claim rank that hasn't been earned?

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You haven't got the hang of this forum thing have you? And really, this isn't meant as an insult either, you need to grow up. If there were these dojo challenges going on as you seem to think they would involve the men not kids.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:spam:

Are not the senpais the sensei's or instructor's students? :mooning:

What's this nonsense you're talking about with weapons? :bucktooth:

So you're going about your dojo storming with a 300 pound bag over your shoulder stuffed full of various weapons that you hope match up to the various ones that the senpais are each going to chose to engage you with?? :banghead:

Let me guess, it's all "live blades" too in this bad-*** fantasy world of yours?? :chicken:

Yeah so we all got the time to train in every weapon out there? :hurting: Wouldn't it be better and do like me and train in one weapon to negate and defeat all others? ;)

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Kid, you need to get a life with at least some vague nexus with reality. Oh, that wasn't meant as an insult or anything :vomit: it was free life coaching.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Off topic.... as a newish student, may I ask what books you've written, what about, and how me and my eager to learn daughter may acquire them? Thank you!

As for dojo/doJang challenging. ... that seems a bit silly to me honestly. I don get the point. And I watch videos all day long on TSD but nothing can beat actually being instructed in person by someone of decent rank and ability to teach others.

They're textbooks for students of Moo Duk Kwan Taekwondo, covering everything from dojang etiquette and tying the belt, to required poonsae through Moo Duk Kwan 3rd Dan and Kukkiwon 4th Dan. Working on another that covers one-step sparring and self-defense applications.
They're pricey, because there are something over 800 color pictures, and color printing is expensive.
Both are available through Blurb, and the second is available as an iBook. Just search for Moo Duk Kwan.
But they were never intended to be commercial. Our school isn't commercial, so why would the texts be?
The second book is available as a PDF. I give it to students on disk. If you want a copy, just contact me via private message with an email address and I'll send it along.

As for the dojo storming... My impression is that Nate is a kid (my guess would be just a few years older than your daughter) who spends too much time watching TV and has never learned to separate fact from fancy.

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

And yet, you didn't respond to direct questions...

Here. I'll ask again.

Do you think it's honorable to claim rank that hasn't been earned?

No.

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

They're textbooks for students of Moo Duk Kwan Taekwondo, covering everything from dojang etiquette and tying the belt, to required poonsae through Moo Duk Kwan 3rd Dan and Kukkiwon 4th Dan. Working on another that covers one-step sparring and self-defense applications.
They're pricey, because there are something over 800 color pictures, and color printing is expensive.
Both are available through Blurb, and the second is available as an iBook. Just search for Moo Duk Kwan.
But they were never intended to be commercial. Our school isn't commercial, so why would the texts be?
The second book is available as a PDF. I give it to students on disk. If you want a copy, just contact me via private message with an email address and I'll send it along.

As for the dojo storming... My impression is that Nate is a kid (my guess would be just a few years older than your daughter) who spends too much time watching TV and has never learned to separate fact from fancy.

I barely watch tv because my learnings take up my day. I'm training to work in a hospital now.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
hey Nate, I thought you laid down the rules to your own micro-forum posts and that those could not include Dislikes? Why you now "Disliking" me man? I thought my comments were all valid, albeit with the emoticons being somewhat of a gag! No?

Seriously though, maybe Dirty Dog is right and sorry if I hurt your feelings, you might just be a very, very young kid that has not actually got any martial art or life experience of any value what-so-ever so are simply commenting in good faith from cloud cuckoo land.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Learning to work in a hospital? How old, in ball-park terms, are you?

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Also, what is the meaning of your signature, "Death is Only the Beginning"?
Is that a religious thing? If so all cool.
Or is it from somewhere else, if so, the beginning of what exactly?

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
KFW, you often have good observations and points to make but this one seems a little el' crazo big time-o lol!! Unless you are talking about a "Home invasion challenge" where things are escalating to save your life. But if some guy challenges you and you accept, if you lose in fisty-cuffs it seems more than a little deranged to come back with a knife or gun. Maybe you sue him if he causes harm to you and this was outside of your understanding of the challenge conditions. But the knives and guns bit. Crazy, yes?
Actually that was a "sarcastic joke" that I have heard from a MA instructor many years ago. One of his students challenged another martial art instructor and lose (I won't mention both styles here). His student went back and told his teacher. That was exactly what his teacher told him (I added the last part "sue him" to make it a bit "funny"). So please don't take that seriously. :)

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I barely watch tv because my learnings take up my day. I'm training to work in a hospital now.

My point exactly. An adult would be in nursing school or radiology school. Or respiratory therapy. Or something specific.

I've got a granddaughter in high school. It does take up most of her day...

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

um...

We do kind of all have a hobby. Being a martial arts forum.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Actually that was a "sarcastic joke" that I have heard from a MA instructor many years ago. One of his students challenged another martial art instructor and lose. He went back and told his teacher. That was exactly what his teacher told him (I added the last part "sue him" to make it a bit "funny"). So please don't take that seriously. :)
Ok, got it! I was simply surprised with that coming from you but now see it as a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions