Dit Da Jow

Several years ago I had an issue with pain not involving my back. Several friends recommended chiropractors to me. I tried 4 different ones. Only one eventually told me he could nothing more to help me. After about 6 months of treatment with no improvement the response was the same from the other three I needed more treatments for improvement. Perhaps, I did. Just my experience. I don't want to get into that discussion about chiropractic.

When I lived in Mississippi for 3 years I became good friends with a chiropractor. Then we moved to Missouri for 3 years and I became good friends with another chiropractor. And then we moved again. Both were good people and sincere in their beliefs.

But, thanks for the suggestion.
 
I tried explaining this to a young boy during "warmup" in my old karate class. "The more you complain, the more she enjoys it, the worse it gets! Just stop talking!"
Some folks never learn that. I have a 50 year old student that bitches and whines. Everyone gives him dirty looks when it makes me smile, but he never seems to get it.
 
Several years ago I had an issue with pain not involving my back. Several friends recommended chiropractors to me. I tried 4 different ones. Only one eventually told me he could nothing more to help me. After about 6 months of treatment with no improvement the response was the same from the other three I needed more treatments for improvement. Perhaps, I did. Just my experience. I don't want to get into that discussion about chiropractic.

When I lived in Mississippi for 3 years I became good friends with a chiropractor. Then we moved to Missouri for 3 years and I became good friends with another chiropractor. And then we moved again. Both were good people and sincere in their beliefs.

But, thanks for the suggestion.
The problem may have been that your issue did not involve your back. Chiropractors will often do adjustments to the hips as well because of how it connects to the spine and can contribute to misalignment and pain in the lower back, but the spine, and back pain, are really where their expertise is, and where they ought to contain their work. It may be that, with pain not connected to your back, chiropractic was not an appropriate therapy and the chiropractors you were working with were not being honest about that. They may have been overselling their capabilities.
 
On a humorous note: I have a medically diagnosed hearing disability from my time in the military. And I don't like my hearing aides.

When the doctor first suggested the Rhizotomy, I heard Lobotomy! (I saw one flew over the Cuckoo's nest.) I was devastated!!!! Everyone in the room thought my reaction was hilarious! Fortunately, I was wrong.
 
On a humorous note: I have a medically diagnosed hearing disability from my time in the military. And I don't like my hearing aides.

When the doctor first suggested the Rhizotomy, I heard Lobotomy! (I saw one flew over the Cuckoo's nest.) I was devastated!!!! Everyone in the room thought my reaction was hilarious! Fortunately, I was wrong.
It’s not too late for a lobotomy, you knowšŸ˜šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚
 
Several years ago I had an issue with pain not involving my back. Several friends recommended chiropractors to me. I tried 4 different ones. Only one eventually told me he could nothing more to help me. After about 6 months of treatment with no improvement the response was the same from the other three I needed more treatments for improvement. Perhaps, I did. Just my experience. I don't want to get into that discussion about chiropractic.

When I lived in Mississippi for 3 years I became good friends with a chiropractor. Then we moved to Missouri for 3 years and I became good friends with another chiropractor. And then we moved again. Both were good people and sincere in their beliefs.

But, thanks for the suggestion.
Largest issue with chiropractors is the lack of regulation in the US. The way my chriopractic friend puts it - there are two types of chriopractors: Those that are finding actual issues with your skeletal structure and realigining them, with the ultimate goal of fixing your issue (or referring you to surgery as an alterntive) and those that are giving you an extra good massage, with the hopes the pain will come back in a month. And there's no real way of knowing which one you're getting off the bat.
 
one I went to had me lie on my stomach with my feet hanging over end of table. all he ever did was twist my feet in different direction and different sequences and occasionally bend a knee. Most of time the others cracked my neck. But, this guy has been there for at least 30 years. Must be working for some people.
 
Last edited:
Educational. I did order a container of red tiger balm.

4oz of flexibility from plum dragon herbs

40z dit da jow

Now just wait and see what I get and try some.
 
Educational. I did order a container of red tiger balm.

4oz of flexibility from plum dragon herbs

40z dit da jow

Now just wait and see what I get and try some.
Good old Tiger Balm. Great stuff.
 
My medial and lateral condylitis and medial collateral ligament pain have much abated since using Dit Ja Jow over the last week! But it’s sheer coincidence šŸ˜‘
 
Back
Top