Dan ranks in the KTA era

Kwanjang

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think we should put Terry in charge of The KKW- He would straighten things out! I beleive his first official meeting might look somethng like this;

:btg: :wuguns:

OP
D

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think we should put Terry in charge of The KKW- He would straighten things out! I beleive his first official meeting might look somethng like this;

:btg: :wuguns:
He'd have my vote! And to keep this on topic, I wonder if that would get him a KKW ninth dan?:p

Daniel

Last edited:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He'd have my vote! And to keep this on topic, I wonder if that would get him a KKW ninth dan?:p

Daniel

No because I am only a 4th I still need one more year before my 5th, I could never take something that was not earned. By the way I probaly would look like the pic. Thanks for the boost in confidence everybody

Kwanjang

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
No because I am only a 4th I still need one more year before my 5th, I could never take something that was not earned. By the way I probaly would look like the pic. Thanks for the boost in confidence everybody

You are humble Sir! Terry, I couldn't wait to use those together in a post. Seemed like the right time for the right poster. I hope it made you laugh. Laughing is good for the soul.

I must have laughed for.... heck, its still crackn me up. But once again, I like your- take no prisoners approach. Get um Terry! :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You are humble Sir! Terry, I couldn't wait to use those together in a post. Seemed like the right time for the right poster. I hope it made you laugh. Laughing is good for the soul.

I must have laughed for.... heck, its still crackn me up. But once again, I like your- take no prisoners approach. Get um Terry! :)

Thank you sir and yes laughter is great for the soul.

Latest Discussions