Britney Spears admits it.....

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I disagree. If I or you were to do it, we would be arrested.
One of the times that Brandine (Britney) went pantiless, she was wearing a skirt so short that her butt cheeks were hanging out. The cameras there got a lot of pics.
Would you walk around showing your private areas carelessly? Probably not, since you would be concerned about children being nearby.
But like I just said, if a man were to do it, there would be police and an arrest, but if it is a celeb female, they can do what they want since they are above the law.

AoG
Because it's illegal makes it wrong? I can't agree with that. We are just talking about the human body, there is nothing dirty or disgusting about it. Heck, over in Germany in the summertime, you'd see lots of women going topless, just like men do. Never mind the nude sunbathing and topless women on billboards.

Jeff

PeaceWarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
Celebrities show their skin all the time. How many movies have been made that have nudity and/or sex with major stars? In hollywood things are so contorted, people get so steeped in gratuitiousness and so it takes more and more to get their fix of sex n'drugs, and as a result America is inundated with this crap every day. Where Im from, exposing your "baby maker" while getting out of a limo in full view with *many* cameras flashing would be considered lewd by most. But if you go to hollywood or LA it would be more accepted, probably highly encouraged. My point is, people see what they want to see and depending on their perspective they will find it acceptable or not. However, across the board I think more guys will be in favor than girls (especially mothers).

Celebrities, whos gonna stop them?

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:lfao:

If I flashed *insert shortened term for large-incisored, wood-carving mammal here*, would you follow then? :wink:

Any bets on the answer folks? :piratedan

I'm a city boy, what is the large inscisored wood carving mammal of which you speak?:rolleyes:

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So what's worse?

That celebrities do this too get there name in the spotlight and get attention?

That there is a horde of photographers standing by ready to take the shot at all times, getting paid big money to follow her around looking for the "money shot"?

That as soon as the shot is taken, countless people search out said picture on the net?

Or that Rich seems to know what he is talking about in terms of walking around and getting out of vehicles in a mini-skirt without underwear? :s

INDYFIGHTER

Purple Belt
Reaction score
How distasteful!!! I'd be interested in viewing these rediculous photos for myself in order to judge just how awful this situation actually is! :roflmao:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think whether or not someone wears underwear is their personal preference. What these girls need to learn is how to get in and out of a limosine without flashing their babymakers to everyone.

we must remember these girls have no morals about themself so what else can we expect

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Then what is castor oil for?

I actually looked up castor and I think I will not post its definition because it could potentially take this thread down the wrong path... fast... and I don’t think I want to go there.

So I will just go with Castor oil (aka ricinus oil) is used as a lubricant, in the manufacture of certain soaps and creams, and in medicine chiefly as a cathartic.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well you asked for clarification and it never hurts to help
I suppose I could have just said they mean "castor canadensis"

So when shesulsa writes *insert shortened term for large-incisored, wood-carving mammal here* she means castor???

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*ahem* let's return to topic *ahem* :uhyeah:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, lets...

I found this website... (Don't ask how just trust me eh?) http://gocommandos.com/html/commandos_home.htm mebbe Brittany and those other girls might use these... be less revealing I think...

But MA-C... they were wearing skirts at the time... look at the garments that these things are supposed to be used with—jeans, shorts, capris, pants... how would the, um, advertised objects actually help in any way in the case of skirts? Hmmmm? :D

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
But MA-C... they were wearing skirts at the time... look at the garments that these things are supposed to be used with—jeans, shorts, capris, pants... how would the, um, advertised objects actually help in any way in the case of skirts? Hmmmm? :D

How the hell would I know?? :lafo:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Still thinking about Shesulsa flashing....:)

Latest Discussions