Britney Spears admits it.....

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry...No direspect intended... When she mentioned about flashing Arni my imagination took over...

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How the hell would I know?? :lafo:

Well, without any, um, point of attachment as it were, I don't think those Commandos—does anyone besides me think there is something extremely strange about that name for these objects??—are going to stay in place very long...

And yes, Drac, I'd be careful if I were you!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm Sorry already...Sheesh...

Well, you can make up for it by contributing your thoughts on just how practical those strange Commando-thingies that MA-C posted a link to are... I kind of don't think modesty was their intended purpose...

...and even it were, and they were designed in such a way as to `work' with skirts, it's pretty clear that Britney's lot would avoid them like the plague for very reason. Modesty is hardly going to draw the paparazzi, right?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, you can make up for it by contributing your thoughts on just how practical those strange Commando-thingies that MA-C posted a link to are... I kind of don't think modesty was their intended purpose...

...and even it were, and they were designed in such a way as to `work' with skirts, it's pretty clear that Britney's lot would avoid them like the plague for very reason. Modesty is hardly going to draw the paparazzi, right?

In my humble opinion I don't think it's practical...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Drac, I'm ashamed of you:disgust: , it took you 2 pages before you even mentioned it. You're usually much quicker.

It was a LONG daydream with THX sound and Technicolor..

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You guys are fuuuuuh...kneeee.

I have matured to the age where I know that imagination and teasing is a man's best friend and I would never dream of allowing the entire world to view a sight such as the precious, powerful part of me that is the object of some people's dreams.

:angel:

There is an intriguing way to exit a limousine (or any other motor vehicle for that matter) which would not reveal the prize. Besides, she's mine and I intend to keep her as I'm rather happy with her and she has enough admirers as it is.

Perhaps the next time I exit a limousine in such a state I'll invite the press to film a lesson in how to do so.

In the meantime ...

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY NETHER REGIONS!! :whip:

Latest Discussions