Britney Spears admits it.....

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Do I get spanked by you Dark Mistress if I said they were not "nice" thoughts..Maybe ,maybe, maybe???

Oh where oh where is the vaulted Queen O' Pain? Tess we miss you! Betcha she'd have somethings to say about it... heh...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh where oh where is the vaulted Queen O' Pain? Tess we miss you! Betcha she'd have somethings to say about it... heh...

PLEASE!!!! I have no desire to deal with her..I've had my fun and been delt with for doing so...Where is Tess???

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
PLEASE!!!! Where is Tess???

Yes, I've noted that she doesn't seem to post anymore... another one whose posts I miss, from my lurking days on the TKD forum, is Tiger Woman... does anyone have any idea what happened with her?

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't know about TW, but I think Seig and Tess just got too busy with their building project and stuff.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't know about TW, but I think Seig and Tess just got too busy with their building project and stuff.

Thanks, Pam... it's too bad, I really enjoyed TW's posts in the TKD forum... always balanced, rational and informative... hope she returns to the forum some day.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At least they haven't totally abandoned us..I too will look forward to their return...

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At least they haven't totally abandoned us..I too will look forward to their return...

I noticed that too, Drac—their accounts are still open. One day, perhaps? (and KT and TW, if you're reading this, we really do miss you)... :waah:

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
I would have to agree. if she dosent want to wear panties fine but learn how to get out of a car so you dont flash everybody!

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
That as soon as the shot is taken, countless people search out said picture on the net?

Holy crap! I forgot about that. I'm logging off of MT for a second...

OK, I'm going to play devil's advocate. Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe it will send a message to young women that thier... "things" aren't ugly or whatever and they will get a little more in touch with thier sexuality. In our puritanical society A LOT of women are completely out of touch with their sexuality.
Most men get in touch (quite literally) with their sexuality at about age 13.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Holy crap! I forgot about that. I'm logging off of MT for a second...

OK, I'm going to play devil's advocate. Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe it will send a message to young women that thier... "things" aren't ugly or whatever and they will get a little more in touch with thier sexuality. In our puritanical society A LOT of women are completely out of touch with their sexuality.
Most men get in touch (quite literally) with their sexuality at about age 13.

From the accounts I've heard, the Britney photos are not going to dispel this notion.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
To quote the Admiral:

"Have you noticed how much they look like orchids? Lovely!"

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Umm, who the hell cares? It looks pretty much like the outside of every other coochie I've seen. You're not going anywhere near it. I'm not planning on going near it without three condoms, tinfoil and a layer of DipIt. It's attached to Brittney *ugh* Spears. Why so much hooh-hah about her hooh-hah?

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
i dont know the hooh-hah about her hooh-hah, BUT i did just see footage on metacafe of her after she shaved her head the other day.
yup yup, think sinead oconnor (SP?)

didnt expect THAT from her did ya?? (oh btw i think she was fully dressed, but dont quote me)

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pathetic when celebs have to resort to stunts like these to get the attention they crave like a narcotic. Even more pathetic is our society for giving it to them.

Mcura

Green Belt
Reaction score
You have to admit, if any person off the street came in crying and shaving her head, no one would raise a fuss. If it's Britney, however, it makes the news.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Umm, who the hell cares? It looks pretty much like the outside of every other coochie I've seen. You're not going anywhere near it. I'm not planning on going near it without three condoms, tinfoil and a layer of DipIt. It's attached to Brittney *ugh* Spears. Why so much hooh-hah about her hooh-hah?

Well Sir, you lack an attention to detail! I say this because there is beautiful diversity of shapes, styles, tones and more of this wonderous part of the female anatomy.

Also, you may want to pass on the tinfoil. The radio signals you pick up may cause some confusion and break the mood. I tried that once and the last thing I needed was the Paul Harvey 'rest of the story' that I got.

Good day.

;)

Latest Discussions