Personality Quiz... accurate?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
There are alot of personality quizzes out there on the net today. Question is just how accurate are they and what are they based upon?
This one ( http://similarminds.com/global-adv.html) seems to be accurate... but then it's as accurate as you are honest.
It also suggest taking the test several times to get a better reading. If it keeps repeating the same answer(s) then that's basically who you really are.
So essentially you'd want to take the test, wait a day-take it again, wait another day and take it again or go back once a week for a month and compare results...
Still it's a comprehensive one to be sure... What does it say about you?

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find it to be very accurate on the first try...only one or two in the list that are wrong....cause I am not irritable!!!

trait snapshot:

clean, secretive, does not make friends easily, observer, hates large parties, risk averse, perfectionist, reclusive, solitude loving, more practical than abstract, does not like to stand out, high self control, intellectual, mind over heart, very cautious, takes precautions, respects authority, irritable, emotionally sensitive

Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Right on the money

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Quilty again.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Right again.

trait snapshot:
messy, tough, disorganized, fearless, not rule conscious, likes the unknown, rarely worries, rash, attracted to the counter culture, rarely irritated, positive, resilient, abstract, not a perfectionist, risk taker, strange, weird, self reliant, leisurely, dangerous, anti-authority, trusting, optimistic, positive, thrill seeker, likes bizarre things, sarcastic

Mostly right. Somethings I would dis-agree on: "Not a perfectionist": depends on what, my job - VERY much a perfectionist.
"trusting": Not really, I'm afraid.
"sarcastic": OK got me, that one I am SOOOOOO guilty of!

Other than those few things I would say this has me pegged very good.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

secretive, organized, clean, rarely worries, solitary, high self control, dislikes large parties, prefers organized to unpredictable, prudent, observer, tough, self reliant, very good at saving money, introverted, perfectionist, mind over heart, not controlling of others, hard working, confident, resolute, solitary, does not make friends easily, finisher, does not like to stand out, very practical, intellectual, unsympathetic at times, honest, respects authority, follows the rules, cautious

For the most part it sounds pretty close.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:
changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical... you scored in the middle on the overall factors of this test.

I don't know about the "neat" part... and I'm not generally suspicious, but the rest is pretty close.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Advanced Global Personality Test Results

Extraversion
||||||||||||
43%
Romantic
||||||||||||||
56%
Stability
||||||||||||||||
70%
Avoidant
||||||||||||
43%
Orderliness
||||||||||||||||
66%
Anti-authority
||||||
30%
Accommodation
||||||||||||||||
63%
Wealth
||||||
23%
Interdependence
||||||
23%
Dependency
||||||
23%
Intellectual
||||||||||
36%
Change averse
||||||||||||||||
63%
Mystical
||
10%
Cautiousness
||||||||||||
50%
Artistic
||
10%
Individuality
||||||
30%
Religious
||||||||||||||||
63%
Sexuality
||||||||||||
50%
Hedonism
||||||||||||||||
70%
Peter pan complex
||||||
23%
Materialism
||||||||||
36%
Physical security
||||||||||||||||
70%
Narcissism
||||||
30%
Physical fitness
||||||||||||||||
70%
Adventurousness
||||||||||||||||
63%
Histrionic
||||||
23%
Work ethic
||||||||||||||||
63%
Paranoia
||||||||||||||
56%
Self absorbed
||||||
23%
Vanity
||||
16%
Conflict seeking
||||
16%
Hypersensitivity
||||||||||||
43%
Need to dominate
||||||||||||
50%
Female cliche
||
10%

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..
Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:​

clean, organized, regular, self reliant, tough, positive, high self control, very good at saving money, dislikes chaos, resolute, realist, trusting, hard working, dislikes unpredictability, prefers a technical specialized career, not worrying, respects authority, enjoys leadership, finisher, normal, optimistic, controlling, prudent, modest, adventurous, does not like to be alone, intellectual, likes the unknown, very practical, high self esteem, assertive, perfectionist, busy, altruistic

Sounds about right, I suppose. Not sure about the paranoia. I'm not paranoid. Due you think I'm paranoid? Who told you I was paranoid?! Was it the guys from the government that have been following me around?​

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
secretive, organized, clean, rarely worries, solitary, high self control, dislikes large parties, prefers organized to unpredictable, prudent, observer, tough, self reliant, very good at saving money, introverted, perfectionist, mind over heart, not controlling of others, hard working, confident, resolute, solitary, does not make friends easily, finisher, does not like to stand out, very practical, intellectual, unsympathetic at times, honest, respects authority, follows the rules, cautious

I plead "Guilty as charged"........

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

That sounds like me

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

This is also accurate

This part is note really as accurate as the other two I tend to be very comfortable with my own company but I am definetly not unassertive.

trait snapshot:

introverted, secretive, reclusive, tough, non social, observer, fearless, solitary, libertarian, detached, does not like to lead, outsider, abides the rules, mind over heart, good at saving money, does not like to stand out, does not make friends easily, self sufficient, not aggressive, likes the unknown, unconcerned with external opinion, strong, abstract, independent, very intellectual, analytical, high self control [SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE]

Gee sounds like someone I know and love :D

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I took the test the first time but forgot to copy/paste it here... sooo I took it a second time and well, the results as I remember them (two and half hours ago) are still the same.

Here they are:

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

trait snapshot:
rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful
while it's still too early to tell I'm noticing a trend here with the "Stability" results... seems that we Martial Artists tend to be "relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic." It'll be interesting to see how many of (us) will score along the same lines in this particular area.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful[SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE]

That's my results. Some of the "scales" are a bit questionable, but the end result sounds more like me, except for a few.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That's my results. Some of the "scales" are a bit questionable, but the end result sounds more like me, except for a few.
oh you mean like practical and thoughtful?

(just kidding) :wink2:

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Took it a few time over a couple days. Stayed pretty much the same. And I would agree with it for the most part. The only thing that really stands out as not quite right is the unassertive part. It really depends on the situation, if it's something I really belive in, then I can be more than assertive, if it isn't... well then I probably don't really give a damn.

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd say that was pretty accurate...

Trait snapshot:
[SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE]

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Stability: results were mixed, suggesting wild mood swings based on a mixture of sexual confusion and your belief that you are being stalked by the CIA through FM radio waves.
Orderliness: results were extremely high, in a Ted Bundy meets Joseph Stalin sort of way, indicating that you would try to take over the planet by staging race and religious wars through martial arts talk forums. Your organized, reliable, mildly flexable, and really stupid. You would be more efficient if you could control the voices in your head.
Extraversion: You have the perfect balance between extroverted and introverted behaviors. Your actions range from screaming obscenities with facial ticks while naked to catatonic comas. You are reclusive, assertive, dreamy, and smelly. Sometimes you play air guitar to the song "Jubebox Hereo," and you often recite profound parables such as "whoever smelt it, delt it."

Trait snapshot:
secretive, organized, clean, speaks in tounges, lost in thought, likes to stand on tables and pee at parties, prefers an organized takeover, prudent, compensates for borderline gayness with firearms ownership, likes to put the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again, self reliant, thinks the IRS owes you millions, introverted, poops once every 4 days, trys to control others through high frequency sounds, hard working, low bladder tolerance, resolute, solitary, loses friends easily while intoxicated and trying to make out with them, a good finisher after a minute and twelve seconds of rapid pelvic action, does not like to stand out, has a drolling problem, intellectual, a sympathizer of pirates, respects authority, drinks away the sadness, cautious of aliens, spys, gypsy curses, and werewolves.

Hmmm....

I don't know if mine is accurate. And how'd they get a minute and twelve seconds? I am going to get my stopwatch, and then I might have to take it again...

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture

pretty right on the money, even the stuff i'm not so proud about.

bcbernam777

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Advanced Global Personality Test Results

Extraversion||||||||||||||60%Stability||10%Orderliness||||||||||40%Accommodation||||||30%Interdependence||||||||||||||||63%Intellectual||||||||||||||||63%Mystical||||||||||||||||63%Artistic||||||||||||||56%Religious||||||||||||||||||76%Hedonism||||||||||||||||63%Materialism||||||||||||||||||76%Narcissism||10%Adventurousness||||||||||||||56%Work ethic||||||||||||||||||76%Self absorbed||||||||||||||||||||90%Conflict seeking||||||||||||50%Need to dominate||||||||||||50%Romantic||||||||||||||56%Avoidant||||||||||||50%Anti-authority||||||||||||50%Wealth||10%Dependency||||||||||||||||||76%Change averse||||||||||||50%Cautiousness||||||||||||||||63%Individuality||||||||||||||||||||83%Sexuality||||||||||||||||||||83%Peter pan complex||||||||||||50%Physical security||||||30%Physical fitness||||||||||37%Histrionic||||||||||||||||63%Paranoia||||||||||||||||||76%Vanity||||||||||36%Hypersensitivity||||||||||||||||||||90%Female cliche||10%
Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

craves attention, messy, open, rash, irritable, likes large parties, low self control, weird, fragile, does not like to be alone, emotionally sensitive, worrying, depressed, heart over mind, does not respect authority, dependent, not rule conscious, not good at saving money, more interested in relationships than intellectual pursuits, likes to fit in, very social, frequently second guesses self, phobic, suspicious, not careful, outgoing, vain, compassionate, aggressive, likes to make fun, hates to lose[SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE]

damn I am a mess ;)

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
trait snapshot:
craves attention, messy, open, rash, irritable, likes large parties, low self control, weird, fragile, does not like to be alone, emotionally sensitive, worrying, depressed, heart over mind, does not respect authority, dependent, not rule conscious, not good at saving money, more interested in relationships than intellectual pursuits, likes to fit in, very social, frequently second guesses self, phobic, suspicious, not careful, outgoing, vain, compassionate, aggressive, likes to make fun, hates to lose[SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE]
damn I am a mess ;)

(mental note... who NOT to invite to MT's next meet/greet...)

(just kidding...no, seriously! :D ) ... take the test again in a couple of days and see what happens eh?

bcbernam777

Brown Belt
Reaction score
(mental note... who NOT to invite to MT's next meet/greet...)

(just kidding...no, seriously! :D ) ... take the test again in a couple of days and see what happens eh?

now my open and compassionate side can take that in jest but dont forget my vain, agressive fragile side ;)

Latest Discussions