Boogers on your pizza?

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dude shouldn't be so hard on himself. People who mess with food should get punished and booted in my opinion, but it seems the owner is seriously suffering because of the incident.
Hey, i'd rather eat the boogers than get seriously poisoned by chemicals and even more devastating filth. Know it may sound sick, but i appreciate if people take food seriously and i am quite paranoid about everything anyhow. Not because i'm a all that of a clean freak, but because it's my choice to be so. If someone offers me a drink somewhere, i won't tell them that i only drink out of classes that are rinsed a number of times, to be polite, but if i can, ill rinse.
If i want to eat filth or bugs or whatever, i'll do so on my own, but i think that messing with peoples food is one of the most disrespectful things one can do. It's nice to know that things are controlled and this kind of behaviour is not tollerated. Only thing is that it is practically impossible to be clean enough. Especially when food sits around. And people that don't eat the food themselves sometimes may not actually mess with it, but perfect cleanliness is a standard that is not easy to achieve.
For example, you wash your hands and then you dry them on a towel and if you look closely, you can see small pieces of cloth or whatever stuck to the freshly washed hand...so in the world of micro and nano, everything is dirty. It's spoiled food and dirty preparation that is often even worse not to mention contamination by chemicals soaps etc.

Even practically all bottled water was found by medics to contain tons of contaminents.

j

j

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For example, you wash your hands and then you dry them on a towel and if you look closely, you can see small pieces of cloth or whatever stuck to the freshly washed hand...so in the world of micro and nano, everything is dirty. It's spoiled food and dirty preparation that is often even worse not to mention contamination by chemicals soaps etc.

j

That may be true but after centuries of contamination our bodies have developed a certain level of immunity to wide variety of macro and micro biotics and nasty stuff... we've still quite a ways to go but considering what USED to kill us before has now been passed on genetically as an immunity.
Itsy bitsy pieces of towels and all that aren't gonna kill you... but what is ON the itsy bitsy pieces of towels might... but not likely.
If you're not too careful you could end up like Howard Hughes.

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey, when i wanna be clean, then i'm super clean. I don't even reach over food for care that something may fall on or into it. I go around.

On the other hand, i've been known to eat bugs and pretty much anything, including Cowblood in Thai soups, Indian water(got sick on the third day) and even tried the fermented bug cheese thing(didn't like it). I will often taste the ants of a given area too. Makes no sense i know but it's my choice.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I respect how Dominoes is handling this, if they truly have sanitized that shop etc. They're going out of their way to be honest and address this directly. Think of all the businesses that shovel dirt over these issues ...

But criminal charges? I doubt they'd succeed with that. Boogers and farts aren't lethal, they won't even inflict any harm aside from the outside chance of a cold virus. Civilly, I'm sure they'd have a slam-dunk case. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
...but i think that messing with peoples food is one of the most disrespectful things one can do...

Indeed it is. Even if these guys were performing for the video and not selling the pizza, it's gross. There also messing with people's livelihoods. That prank forced a store closure and has put others out of a job in a very bad economy.

Latest Discussions