Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kids fired, criminal charges sought.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
I know this post will be considered "extreme" by some but I'm extremely wierd about my food...

If I found out this had been done to my food...there wouldn't be any kids to prosecute.

What criminal charges? How about endangering the public health?

I think an appropriate punishment would be to put them in a stockade by the front door for a week and only allow them to eat boogers force-fed to them by the public as they enter and exit the store.

...hmmmm...come to think of it...I think we should reinstitute the use of stockades and public embarassment in criminal punishment. Who want's to start a grass-root movement for it? LOL

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I can't wrap my head around those kids; they had to know they would be fired pronto, if they didn't want their jobs, why not just quit? It's almost as if they had a personal vendetta against Domino's.

And yes, it worked: I don't think I'll be ordering pizza from anybody any time soon.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Because if you quit you can't get unemployment.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Few years back, one of our local pizza places was busted, seems the employees thought cheese was also good for odor eater use. When I worked at a popular burger joint, a couple of the night crew were caught bare assed on the main food prep area, umm, well, doing something you don't want 2 people to do on a food prep area.

Regarding the idiots here, I guess they filmed a whole series, now removed from youtube.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
See, I gotta go eat pizza last night and have lunch at a restraunt today and THEN read this thread.

*sigh*

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, I found out about the kinky duo right after I ate a burger made on that same prep area.....ewwwww.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just saw where a local pizza joint here just got busted on camera. An employee had the dishes outside sitting on the ground and was rinsing them off with a garden hose.

...this thread reminds me of Super Troopers. "...gimme a liter o'cola!"

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I know of places where the workers drop food and then simply dust it off and serve it. Or places(i gather there are plenty) that reuse the food that people don't eat(yuck, imagine how much dust that food has collected going to and fro- or the even the spit that may have collected while people have conversations over the leftovers) , sometimes it sits next to spit out food..
Pretty nasty but sad to say i think it's quite common- unfortunately most restaurants are not aware of the world of the nano. But all this is borderline compared to people who delibrately mess with peoples food. Dispicable. One of the most haneous things a person can do in my opinion is mess with food-especially other peoples food. Also deliberate poisoning i find to be extremely dishonourable and cowardly.

That's why i don't like restaurants as much as self made food period. I have friends that would practically never eat any food that is not made by their wife, friends or selfmade.

j

j

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I can't read this thread, because I have a weak constitution and I'd probably get sick at all the gross food stories.

But I will say that as a professional in the pizza industry, this story is terrifying. We are already in trouble because pizza is an expensive luxury item, and people are cutting back in this economy. Nobodies buying anymore, business is down more than half, and these kinds of stories won't help.

Order pizza. Tip your driver. Well. He's got a family to feed.

Please.

-Rob

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Great, I just ate from Taco Bell... this is just what I needed... if I wanted to be anorexic... sheesh :barf:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A must see...

Patrick Doyle President of the Dominos Corporation responds to the video... watch.

[yt]7l6AJ49xNSQ[/yt]

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
A must see...

Patrick Doyle President of the Dominos Corporation responds to the video... watch.

Darn, this video says an error occurred.

gal_best_8.jpg

Latest Discussions