New Crime Fighting Tool: Posting on the Internet

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
These kids totally wreck a vending machine and a few cars just on a whim. Thing is... they weren't afraid to show their faces at all. (some language I think... fair warning).
This video may anger you... it did me. Where the hell are the parents?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3c4_1206142225
Apparently they got caught.

What was really getting me is that these young kids were gleefully doing something that in about 10-15 years from now they'd be royally pissed about if/when it happens to their cars.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
What was really getting me is that these young kids were gleefully doing something that in about 10-15 years from now they'd be royally pissed about if/when it happens to their cars.

Yep. And so on, and so on...

My son, my son. When I had my son I would explain all that to him when he was starry enough to like understand. But then I knew he would not understand or would not want to understand at all and would do all the veshches I had done, yes perhaps even killing some poor starry forella surrounded with mewing kots and koshkas, and I would not be able to really stop him. And nor would he be able to stop his own son, brothers. And so it would itty on to like the end of the world, round and round and round, like some bolshy gigantic like chelloveck, like old Bog Himself (by courtesy of Korova Milkbar) turning and turning and turning a vonny grahzny orange in his gigantic rookers.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It angers me to watch that. Those kids were proud of their vandalism and having the gall to record and post it is unbelievably cocky. The only thing I'll hold the parents accountable for on this one is failing to teach respect for others property. They most likely thought they were just out skateboarding, hanging out. In fact I'm sure that's what they were told and it's probably what the kids set out to do until they were faced with the opportunity to wreak havoc and decided to take it.

If it were my kid, at the very least, he'd never step foot on another skateboard, never see those friends again. I'd end up paying the damages and that kid would do nothing but work everyday until the money to pay for all the damage was repaid. Oh, and perhaps smashing his game system and Ipod would be fun too. He won't have time for them anyway, not with all that work he's gonna be doing.

Latest Discussions