BIGGER than you.. BADDER! than you

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jenna said:
TO my eyes it is a plain fact.. I am bigger than you.. bigger AND stronger AND more physically experienced for what I am about to do.. Further.. I am plainly BADDER than you as I am PREPARED having NO great conscience nor sense of moral. And as I am going about my business with you I DO NOT CARE if I hurt you maim you or if you die at my hands.. as has happened previously and left no lasting mark on my body or mind..

Q: Are you willing to accept that I .. someone both bigger AND badder than you.. that I can exist?
Q: If I exist.. what advantage can you POSSIBLY have over me?
Q: If you have advantage over me then how will you use it? as I am telling you right here I want to take something from you that I do not think you want to give.. What are you gonna do bout it?

~~

Hello all my sharp-edged friends :) nope any of you who know me will know I ain't bigger nor badder than any of y'all bad boys and gals but I pose these questions of any of you who may be looking in after reading some pretty nasty stuff in the paper this morning.. there are some mean folk out there doing just whatever comes to their perniciously perverted minds and I wonder.. are YOU ready for bigger and badder than you? I am very interested to know your approach to the bigger and badder... thank you.

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

I had this realization while in Haiti in 1994. I realized that there were things bigger and badder than me. However, I am a patient person. An opening or opportunity will always present itself in a fight. I don't care who you are, you can be beat. Remember "If it bleeds you can kill it"

So, for example: Once during riot control my squad and I had gotten into a little more than we could chew. Because of the rules of engagement we could not just shoot someone. So knowing that we were outnumbered too be too one sided I did authorize the use tear gas. That was enough disruption that I was able to use hapkido cane and other subduing techniques at that time.

My team and I had won because we used the CS gas. Sorry, it is fair. I realize again that there are things more powerful than I. I realize I am patient, an opportunity will present itself. If you try and take something that I want to keep, you will have to render me unconscious or kill me to get it. Period end of story. I am not a hard a**. I am merely speaking the truth.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Hello mister Xue Sheng :) thank you for your valuable insight and if I might ask a further question on this remark above..

What happens if I actually have no mind or care whatsoever for how you view me? What happens if I just KNOW I am bigger and badder than you and you ..or your family has.. something I WANT. You say you are not afraid of me.. ok. But what are you gonna do as I come get what it is I want..?

I appreciate the hypothetical nature of this question but.. thank you in advance... :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Avoid you if possible; stop you, if I have to and if I can, my response is the same either way.

Your feelings of being bigger or badder than me, matters not to me, I do what I have to do that is all. I do not fear you, whether that matters to you is not the issue.

You see I do not see you as bigger or badder, I see you as an aggressor, that’s all, bigger and badder do not matter, and the terms are meaningless.

You can be smaller and equally as dangerous or equally as ineffective.

Any fight, any confrontation is a very serious matter and never to be taken lightly. Bigger, badder no difference

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Jenna said:
But oh! let me listen.. a little voice from WAY down there.. ahh it is you.. you are not trying to tell me YOU are the one gonna take my arrogance away?

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

I don't really care about your arrogance outside of its entertainment value. Am I looking to take you out? nope. but if you go after me and force my hand, you will pay heavily for whatever you take. that's all.

But that assumes you even notice me in the first place.

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
Avoid you if possible; stop you, if I have to and if I can, my response is the same either way.

Your feelings of being bigger or badder than me, matters not to me, I do what I have to do that is all. I do not fear you, whether that matters to you is not the issue.

You see I do not see you as bigger or badder, I see you as an aggressor, that’s all, bigger and badder do not matter, and the terms are meaningless.

You can be smaller and equally as dangerous or equally as ineffective.

Any fight, any confrontation is a very serious matter and never to be taken lightly. Bigger, badder no difference
Well.. we are straight.. we do not care for the feelings of the other. But big deal.. Cos know what.. I am STILL coming to take what I want from you.. voluntarily or forceably dont matter to me.. Either way I am gonna get what I want unless you think you can stop me .. Fact is.. I have not even decided what it is I want yet.. I am just cruisin the area and seen you there and thought I could get something from you.. Are you tellin me you are gonna run away from me? Well if you do maybe you got other people here ? I dunno maybe I will look around.. maybe you got friends ..maybe they got something to offer me..

~~~~

Thanks again mister Xue Sheng.. :) you are a sport if nothing else and I am appreciative of that and am glad you do not find it difficult dealing in hypotheticals...

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
I don't really care about your arrogance outside of its entertainment value. Am I looking to take you out? nope. but if you go after me and force my hand, you will pay heavily for whatever you take. that's all.

But that assumes you even notice me in the first place.
Yeah I noticed you alright. I noticed you got some fancy jewellery there.. Omega.. Yep I like that watch.. Im keen on wrist-watches see... I notice these things just walking down the street even though you never noticed me noticing.. well.. Ill be James Bond with that watch you got on your arm.. Ill take that for starters double-O-seven... just soon as you turn this next corner here.. Wonder what else you got? Money? Cellphone? What else? Yeah you dont look much to me.. I think Ill just come take what you got.. See I KNOW I am bigger and badder. I know I am never beaten.. So what could YOU possibly do? Make me pay heavily you say? How you gon do that to someone as big and bad as me?? You gonna face me down? Cos I never paid for anything in currency OR hurt... What could YOU POSSIBLY do to me? I hope you are ready...

~~

Thanks Michael ;)
Jenna

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Q: Are you willing to accept that I .. someone both bigger AND badder than you.. that I can exist?

Yes there are poeple bigger and badder than I

The advantage of knowing my own limitation and the advantage that you
dont.

Q: If you have advantage over me then how will you use it? as I am telling you right here I want to take something from you that I do not think you want to give.. What are you gonna do bout it?

First off what are you going to take it may not be worth my time, secondly can I personally continue my life without it and if so than I do not care, next if I can't live without it can it be replace if so no need to fight over it and if not than you would have to figure out what I was going to do before it came and that is a bad choice.
Terry

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Jenna said:
TO my eyes it is a plain fact.. I am bigger than you.. bigger AND stronger AND more physically experienced for what I am about to do.. Further.. I am plainly BADDER than you as I am PREPARED having NO great conscience nor sense of moral. And as I am going about my business with you I DO NOT CARE if I hurt you maim you or if you die at my hands.. as has happened previously and left no lasting mark on my body or mind..

Hello Grendel....

Your teeth do knash, your claws do snicker but no matter. My gaze is calm and steady and is that a hint of a smile on my lips. Why so confident am I you ask...easy... I am not alone. You see just behind me is my constant companion, my dear old friend... Oh I am sure you would recognize him if you dare to really look... the hooded cowl, the empty inky blackness for a face, the pallor of uncertainty... Yes.. Death, my mate, my bloke, ready to take me home with him and anyone else I choose to bring with me.. he is a very amicable host I assure you..

Known him long have I? Ohh yes... we go way back.. I met him in the cold winds of my homeland.. a constant companion when the wind was so cold it would freeze your flesh on contact... When you were rummaging around for firewood in hip deep snow to heat the house you lived in.. Walking home in a blizzard and not knowing if you are still in the road and hoping for a patch of pavement to be sure.. Ohh what fun we would have those days!

Can you hear it... Those howling winds... snow and ice and cold aching to eat something warm and soft.. I can still hear it... look at my eyes and see the snowstorm I have brought with me... It will lash and sting you and tug at your limbs and make you numb.. You and I will lie in that snow together this day and my friend Death will sing us his song... haunting and hollow... I'm not afraid... Are you?

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Unless you're 12 or younger, you're probably bigger than me. Badder? I don't know. Define badder.

Jenna said:
I'm Meaner than you. ;)

Jenna said:
I'll come out on top and go home... just like I always have.

:asian:

Dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Thank you for your follow-up :) so am I paraphrasing you correctly when I say there is possibly SOMEONE out there who has the makings of you mister Dark? If so.. what would you do if you met them under "unfavourable" circumstances? ie. they want to take something from you which you do not want to give?? DO you stand and fight even though you admit to yourself they are likely bigger AND badder than you? What would you do in this situation?

Thank you :)

Been there done that, there are two things I will fight for my girl and my personal honor. If you are trying to take something from me then you need to beat me to take it. I just need to hold out until you make a mistake. The more you throw yourself at me th more I wait and watch and let you tire yourself out.

Then I'm the stronger and faster of the two...:uhyeah: You have to win, I just have to hold on, all conflicts are a matter of edurance.

rbzak1

White Belt
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Q: If you have advantage over me then how will you use it? as I am telling you right here I want to take something from you that I do not think you want to give

To question 1: Yes. Chances are, the reason you're going to use your bigger and badder attitude towards me is because YOU have never realized someone like YOU exists.

To question 2. I see you. I know you're real. Because you've shown yourself to be a threat to me, I can choose to act first.

To question 3. Does what you want to take from me fall into the parameters I've set for myself as to what I would fight for, or try to kill you for, or DIE for? If not, I give it and walk away at peace. If so, I fire first knowing that if I'm never going to see my family again, you've got to go with me. If you don't, you've killed me and now have my wallet and can now pay a visit to my loved ones...and I've failed. Clarity Of Purpose. People say an animal is most dangerous when in it's death is imminent. If that's the only weapon I have to use against you, I choose to use it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Well.. we are straight.. we do not care for the feelings of the other. But big deal.. Cos know what.. I am STILL coming to take what I want from you.. voluntarily or forceably dont matter to me.. Either way I am gonna get what I want unless you think you can stop me .. Fact is.. I have not even decided what it is I want yet.. I am just cruisin the area and seen you there and thought I could get something from you.. Are you tellin me you are gonna run away from me? Well if you do maybe you got other people here ? I dunno maybe I will look around.. maybe you got friends ..maybe they got something to offer me..

~~~~

Thanks again mister Xue Sheng.. :) you are a sport if nothing else and I am appreciative of that and am glad you do not find it difficult dealing in hypotheticals...

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Jenna

You can add to the scenario, change it in anyway you wish, throw in the fact you’re a psychopathic killer that has a salt water Crocodile on a leash, my response is the same. I am not exactly sure what response you are looking for, but I have faced similar scenarios in real life, it use to be my job. Not the psychopathic killer that has a salt water Crocodile on a leash, but the biggest baddest stuff I have had to deal with.

And if you want to throw in a threat to the life of my family, bottom-line one of us going to die, you will not hurt my family if I'm breathing. If you want my TV, go ahead I can replace that, but DO NOT mess with my family.

This scenario is not original as a matter of fact it is life in the world as we know it today. Crime and violent crime for that matter exist, and random acts of violence occur all of the time. I have no idea what your point is here. If it is to test our responses, okie dokie test away, although I am not a lab rat to be tested. If it is to educate, this is nothing new, been there done that.

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for here, but as I said, change the scenario or add to it, I will do what I have to do.

Maybe this is what you are looking for I don’t know

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother****** in the valley."

Although this is not how I feel, maybe it is what you are looking for as a response.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Yeah I noticed you alright. I noticed you got some fancy jewellery there.. Omega.. Yep I like that watch.. Im keen on wrist-watches see... I notice these things just walking down the street even though you never noticed me noticing.. well.. Ill be James Bond with that watch you got on your arm.. Ill take that for starters double-O-seven... just soon as you turn this next corner here.. Wonder what else you got? Money? Cellphone? What else? Yeah you dont look much to me.. I think Ill just come take what you got.. See I KNOW I am bigger and badder. I know I am never beaten.. So what could YOU possibly do? Make me pay heavily you say? How you gon do that to someone as big and bad as me?? You gonna face me down? Cos I never paid for anything in currency OR hurt... What could YOU POSSIBLY do to me? I hope you are ready...

~~

Thanks Michael ;)
Jenna

well ***yawn*** we'll see when it happens...

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
terryl965 said:

Yes there are poeple bigger and badder than I

The advantage of knowing my own limitation and the advantage that you
dont.

First off what are you going to take it may not be worth my time, secondly can I personally continue my life without it and if so than I do not care, next if I can't live without it can it be replace if so no need to fight over it and if not than you would have to figure out what I was going to do before it came and that is a bad choice.
Terry
Hey Terry my wise friend :) in fact you are three times wise my friend for imagining there are bigger and badder than you.. for imagining you still have options irrespective of that fact and for using your noggin before your fists!! kudos..

But let me ask you a supplementary question if I may.. how is knowing your limitation advantageous to you in this situation.. surely knowing your limitation would put you on the back foot straightwway against a bigger and badder adversary, no?

Thank you again :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
well ***yawn*** we'll see when it happens...
Ahh you mock me.. my achilles heel exposed! ha! touche! I am off.. but Ill be back LOL :D

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Phadrus00 said:
Hello Grendel....

Your teeth do knash, your claws do snicker but no matter. My gaze is calm and steady and is that a hint of a smile on my lips. Why so confident am I you ask...easy... I am not alone. You see just behind me is my constant companion, my dear old friend... Oh I am sure you would recognize him if you dare to really look... the hooded cowl, the empty inky blackness for a face, the pallor of uncertainty... Yes.. Death, my mate, my bloke, ready to take me home with him and anyone else I choose to bring with me.. he is a very amicable host I assure you..

Known him long have I? Ohh yes... we go way back.. I met him in the cold winds of my homeland.. a constant companion when the wind was so cold it would freeze your flesh on contact... When you were rummaging around for firewood in hip deep snow to heat the house you lived in.. Walking home in a blizzard and not knowing if you are still in the road and hoping for a patch of pavement to be sure.. Ohh what fun we would have those days!

Can you hear it... Those howling winds... snow and ice and cold aching to eat something warm and soft.. I can still hear it... look at my eyes and see the snowstorm I have brought with me... It will lash and sting you and tug at your limbs and make you numb.. You and I will lie in that snow together this day and my friend Death will sing us his song... haunting and hollow... I'm not afraid... Are you?
ahh Beowulf :) you talk the talk.. I hope you talk the same when your warrior pals aint got your back.. when it is just you with nothing but that haunting and hollow song on your tongue.. Just remember I am bigger than you and badder than you and there are many like you who wave the threat of death like a flag but it is a pennant under which they soon get to sacrifice themselves... Am I afraid for my own mortality? I am surely though not believing it will ever be taken from me as I go bout my business with you or anyone else.. Arrogance you see..

~~~~

LOL :) Hey Rob :) you are good!! I think of you from herein always as The Poet Warrior!

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jenna said:

Most EVERYONE is bigger than me. I'm used to it. ;)

Jenna said:

Like what Chris said, the element of surprise. Most baddies prefer an "easy" target, not one that has some fight. And as you know with Aikido, the smaller person already has the upper hand.

Jenna said:

It depends on what you want from me. If it is something that can be replaced, then take it. But if you want to physically harm me, that is an entirely different story. I would wait for you to make the first move, since I think it is far more foolish to instigate a fight with someone MUCH bigger. Use the force of your attack, and turn it against you. For me, it would be some kind of quick block or take-down, immediately followed by a hard attack (elbow or knee, depending on where the attacker is). While praying hard that you cease with your offensive.

Mind you, fighting would never be my first choice if I am ever confronted with a situation like this. It would be an absolute last result.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But let me ask you a supplementary question if I may.. how is knowing your limitation advantageous to you in this situation.. surely knowing your limitation would put you on the back foot straightwway against a bigger and badder adversary, no?

In this way Jenna if you are bigger and badder than me than my strength is not an advantage but a limitation, in which case I would need to use my head and mind to go for places that you will not see coming from any angle and would let my limitatio take care of your surely brute strength.
Terry

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
green meanie said:
Unless you're 12 or younger, you're probably bigger than me. Badder? I don't know. Define badder.

I'm Meaner than you. ;)

I'll come out on top and go home... just like I always have.

:asian:
Hey D :) stop that and BE SERIOUS.. ha! just joking... Or am I?? ha!

Define "badder"? It is surely a question of intent and follow through, no? If you got the one and can commit to the other then you are bad.. if you got more malice in the one and a stronger commitment to the other then you are badder.. if all your conscience circuits are blown and you are unafraid to commit an ultimate sacrifice for what it is you want then you IS baddest.. imho.. Do these perversities of humanity exist.. absolutely they do.

And yes of course at the end of the day as you say.. we come out on top and go home.. just like the movies.. ;)

Be good,
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Dark said:
Been there done that, there are two things I will fight for my girl and my personal honor. If you are trying to take something from me then you need to beat me to take it. I just need to hold out until you make a mistake. The more you throw yourself at me th more I wait and watch and let you tire yourself out.

Then I'm the stronger and faster of the two...:uhyeah: You have to win, I just have to hold on, all conflicts are a matter of edurance.
Well I am encouraged you have a "game plan" at least for this bigger badder opponent though I will admit that having me throw myself at you randomly for a while and tire myself out sounds maybe a little optimistic, no?

Clarify for me.. while I am throwing myself around.. what would you be doing..? would you not care to join in? Or would you be happy to have me just throw myself about until I am exhausted? and then jump in for the killer blow.. this is cruelty, no? ;) ahh you are a heartless fighter my friend :D

Latest Discussions