Best grappling art for the ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
For those of you talking ****... What's funny is I would easily beat the **** out of all you despite your TMA background. Then I would take your blackbelt and slap you in the face with it and show you how big of a joke your art has been all these years.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I am scared. NOT.

Luckily we won't ever cross paths in the ring. I could not; I wasn't taught to fight with rules, other than not to allow anyone to beat me or hurt me, but to do one or both of those two things to anyone who attacked me.

See, we are both safe.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For those of you talking ****... What's funny is I would easily beat the **** out of all you despite your TMA background. Then I would take your blackbelt and slap you in the face with it and show you how big of a joke your art has been all these years.

How uncouth.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'll tell u wut. You find yourself in my neck of the woods , look me up. But you're gonna hafta buy me a beer or two after.

DanT

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm taking bets for when he's gonna be banned. My gut tells me within the next month.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin's note:

Thread closed, pending staff review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions